Blurr (Animated) X Human! Reader

It's your first time to wear inline skates... You stared at it as if it's gonna kill you.

"Are you sure about this?" You asked looking at Sari who's already in her skates.

"Of course! Come on! You'll enjoy it!" She said eagerly. You started to have second thoughts.

"Alright." You slowly stood up from the bench and the skates started to roll causing you to get unbalanced. Sari caught you in the arm and smiled.

"Practice makes perfect." She said and started to lead. You tried to steady yourself from falling onto the hard ground.

Bumblebee saw Sari and (Y/N) skating at the park. He was about to approach when a blue blur passed in front of him.

"Hey watch it!" Bumblebee said. Blurr stood right in front of him with a smile.

"If you're here for the race-"

"I'm not here for the race just wanted to see how things are." Blurr said. Bumblebee rolled his optics.

"We're all fine, Blurr" Bumblebee said.

"Good, now I have to- by the all spark who is that?" Blurr saw Sari with another girl.

"That's (Y/N), Sari's friend." Bumblebee said.

Blurr just stood there frozen. His optics were wide upon seeing such a lovely being trying so hard to keep her balance. So fragile. Her lovely (H/C) hair flows with the wind, sparkling (E/C) eyes twinkle with joy and glossy lips forming the brightest smile.

"Ugh Blurr? Earth to Blurr!" Bumblebee snapped his fingers in front of Blurr's face. Blurr suddenly blinked and quickly shook his head.

"Sorry, was spacing out. If you mind I'll be heading off." Blurr said and sped off. Bumblebee looked to where Blurr froze and gaze at.

"Bingo." Bumblebee said as his optics looked at (Y/N).

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸Next Day¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

You got a call from Sari and told you to meet up with her at the park to practice skating again. Sighing, you grabbed your pair of skates and head to the Park.

Sari isn't there yet so you sat down on the bench and prepared by putting on the skates. Curious, Sari doesn't get late. This made you suspicious about her and was about to grab your phone when a flash of blue blur arrived.

Blurr's optics widened upon seeing who's waiting for him. You were surprised as well to see Bee's friend, Blurr.

"Uh...Hey." You manage to break the surprising aura.

"Hey, have you seen Bumblebee?" Blurr asked in an awkward tone. He spoke too fast but the word you could get from him was 'Bumblebee'. He must be looking for him.

"I don't know...Sari is coming here so...Bumblebee must've been at the HQ?" You said. Blurr started to pace back and forth as he noticed something is fishy.

"If Bumblebee is not here and so does Sari...There must be something going on...Is this some kind of a-" Suddenly the sound of a bell rang in his own space of existence.

"I've been set up!" Blurr slightly raise his voice causing you to be surprised.

"What?" You said and Blurr looked at you in an embarrassing face. But that won't let Blurr slip away. He kept his cool.

"Say since Sari isn't here and I've been set up by Bumblebee. Why not I help you with skating?" Blurr said holding out his hand. Your mind processed as to what he just said.

"Uhh...Sure." You said when he held out his hand. You grabbed his hand and he gently pulled you up.

"Careful." Blurr said as you balanced yourself. You held him tightly as you regained your balance.

"Ok..." You said giving him a go signal. Blurr kinda smiled at your small achievement like a baby just finally walked.

"Alright, hang on tight (Y/N). We are going to ride with the breeze!" Blurr said happily. You were about to protest knowing that he has the speed of sound but Blurr held your hand tightly.

"Here we go!" Blurr started to speed. You screamed at the high speed but then started to laugh.

Blurr smiled upon hearing your angelic laugh. He's gonna die asking you out.