Blitzwing (Animated) X Human! Reader

You hated it...

You groaned when Blitzwing, specifically Random woke you up early in the morning. Random swished the curtain open letting the sunbeams strike in and on your face. You shielded your face using your hand lazily. You were hugging your pillow and you face planted on it.

"Meet you at the Kitchen, Blitz." You muffled but that's when Blitzwing is not there.

You and Blitzwing have been together for 1 year. How did you become his? Well...Let's say Random along with his stupidity brought you together. Right now war has ended and Blitzwing is living with you.

You slowly sat up and rubbed your sleepy eyes away. Getting out from bed you saw the picture of you and Blitzwing together at a Carnival Park. Running your fingers through your hair, you smiled at the nostalgia.

Blitzwing is sweet, Decepticon or not he is fun to be with, and with that three personality in him he is unique in his own ways.

You did your morning routine and went down through the large elevator that any Cybertronian could fit in. Once you stepped out from the elevator, you could smell pancakes wafting through the air.

Blitzwing? Cooking for breakfast? Definitely unique.

You entered the kitchen to see him placing the pancake on the plate. He noticed you and greeted you.

"Morning Icy." You greeted back.

"Good Morning, (Y/N)" Icy gave you a slight nod.

Icy was the smart one no offense but he does often do your homework. Although you kinda felt guilty of having a high grade so you told Icy you can do it yourself. One minute of staring at your complicated homework, you wanted to flip the table. Icy noticed your struggles and decided to teach you which you were happy about that.

There is one time that Icy hasn't made an appearance and you needed him badly for your homework and studies. Random was willing to help and told you not to feel bad.

"Ugh...Blitz?" You kinda looked at Random from your notebook.

"So how was it?" Random smiled like a 5 year old kid happy about their work of art.

Your notebook was filled with doodles and whatnot. You don't want to pass this to your teacher. Then Blitzwing switched to Hothead and snatched your notebook.

"Vat a scraphead! I can do zis by myself!" Hothead said flipping the doodled page to a blank one. You don't want to disturb him or comment so you just watched him get frustrated.

And what you gave to your teacher during the passing? Remaining ashes...

After eating the pancakes, you heard a full blasting music in the living room. Upon arriving there you saw Random doing some dance moves and what not.

Random...The fun loving type.

He is the source of happiness, keeping the house alive. There are times that you wanted to revenge on those mean girls who are bullying you. You decided to teach Random how to make a mess on their front yard to which it ended up Hothead blowing half of the house. You ran off letting Blitzwing deal with the Autobots.

Whenever you feel down Random is there to cheer you up. He would hug you and make the atmosphere lighten up. Sometimes you and Random will be joking around to the point you both ended up on a tickle war.

"Earth to (Y/N)! HAHAHAHA" Random was waving his servo in front of you. You blinked a few times and held his servo.

"What is it Blitz?" You replied. He suddenly switched to Hothead. He was now shouting at you for something from the past.

Hothead may be annoying at some point but he can rarely get lovable. Jealousy can make him one. You were with your best friend at the bridge chatting and laughing. You know he likes you and he is definitely making a move on you.

He was about to kiss you when Blitzwing arrived. Too bad he faced with Hothead. He backed away from you nervously when Hothead pulled you close. You took this opportunity to hug him.

"Sorry bro, I'm taken." You teased and he quickly ran away.

"(Y/N), izt everything alright?" Icy called out snapping you out from your nostalgia.

"Yes, I'm fine." You said smiling. You hugged him and he hugged back.

"Just remembering the old days" You said and kissed Icy. He then switched into Random.

"Ooooh! What about me! What about me!" Random said and you giggled.

"Of course, Blitz" You kissed him as well. He then switched into Hothead who pulled himself away from the hug.

"What's wrong tough guy?" You teased. Hothead just growled and you took the chance to steal the kiss but too bad. Hothead was the first.

Anon GrammarProof Reader: Three timer XP