Afterburner (G1) X Decepticon! Reader

Lightspeed was passing by on the hallway until he heard a rant from a room. He stopped and took a peek to see Afterburner pacing back and forth.

"I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!" Afterburner paced back and forth. He and his mind were battling for some 'stupid' decision that he had done. Lightspeed entered and Afterburner stopped when he noticed Lightspeed approaching.

"Something wrong, Afterburner?" Lightspeed asked as his waist leaned onto the counter. Afternurner heaved a heavy sigh.

"It's complicated for you Lightspeed." Afterburner said. Lightspeed smiled and sat down on a couch.

"Everything is, come on take a sit" Lightspeed patted on the empty space beside him. Afterburner gruffed and sat down.

"I'm all audio receptors on." Lightspeed said with a smile. Afterburner rested both of his elbows on his thighs and his servos were clasped in front of his mouth, thinking.

"Why did I go through this?!" Afterburner suddenly threw a fit as he laid his back on the backrest and his arms flailed around in the air. He was frustrated and annoyed.

"I hate her touch, I hate her mouth, I can't stand every single word that falls out, I hate her voice, I hate her lips, I hate how bad I wanna steal her kiss. But she's all that I've been dreaming of. She's driving me crazy!" Afterburner ranted, feeling bad about the things he had done.

"What happened before this?" Lightspeed asked. Afterburner sighed and slumped looking at the ceiling.

"I broke up with her..." Afterburner finally said it. Lightspeed softly smiled.

"Listen here Afterburner, I know she's a Decepticon and all but hey she didn't betray you or anything." Lightspeed said placing his servo on Afterburner's shoulder. Afterburner grumbled softly.

"What's that?" Lightspeed asked innocently.

"I said I still hate her!" Afterburner slightly raised his voice.

"What made you become one and now separated?" Lightspeed asked. Afterburner hesitated but then told him the story...

Energon pooling around the frail femme, her optics were dimmed, frame all battered up from the fight and she was shaking in fear knowing what will come to her. I stood there holding my plasma pulse cannon I was gripping at it as a war started in my mind. I knelt down to her level and she quickly reacted by my sudden movement.

"P-please don't hurt me!" She shielded her face using her arms as she looked away in fear.

She's so innocent yet was on the side of the devil. Was she forced? Or she has a sibling that is a Decepticon? And why am I asking these kinds of questions?! She is evil! Deceitful!

Without thinking I harshly grabbed her right arm causing her to flinch and yelped. My eyes glared daggers at her. Suddenly she was surprised when I carried her bridal style. I could feel her shaking in fear, afraid that I might end her miserable life.

Why is she scared of me? Decepticons are not like that, they are ruthless and mostly feared by the humans and others. I brought her to the Med Bay where Ratchet and the medics were. They were surprised who I brought to the base.

"Ratchet, patch her up, she's miserable looking." I said coldly and placed her on the table.

"Tell your leader about this and you'll lose a head." I threatened, causing her to tremble more. She gulped and slowly nodded. I left the Med Bay, leaving the medics to take care of her.

* • • ◕◕════♣Next Day♣════◕◕ • •*

She was gone, she fled...I don't mind as long as she bears in mind the threat.