Megatron (TFP) X Autobot! Reader

At night there was a fierce battle between Autobots and Decepticons. A femme Autobot was down on the ground lifting herself up with her arms. She coughed up some energon from her mouth then saw pedes in front of her.

When war had broke out you were separated with him. You were lost in the stars when you escaped from the war. After years had passed, you crash landed on Earth and were greeted by Autobots. You soon joined them to serve and protect. For the first day of being an Autobot you were sent on a solo mission to stop a Decepticon activity at an energon mine.

Upon arriving there you started to clash with the Vehicons until you faced someone, someone who is familiar, someone who was there beside you before the war broke out. You were both surprised to see each other but to his deception from you he had no choice but to counter attack.

Suddenly back up had arrived. Having the opportunity to escape, you slightly glanced at him as Arcee pulled you to the ground bridge. You saw his expression of feeling deceit. He was hurt and did not expect for you to join the Autobot's side. You too didn't expect that he's a Tyrant of the Decepticons.

You felt pain deep in your spark from the unexpected fate. You started to regret yourself. Why? Why's this happening?

The next night, it was a fierce battle, your team is down and you were the only one who stands. Then you were confronted by a Decepticon and that is him.

"This is your end (Y/N)... The one whom you loved before is no longer with us" He said. You readied your stance.

"I don't know you but eyes on the present, Decepticon" You said glaring at him. He chuckled.

"Such stern you are. I like that" He started to charge at you. You were able to dodge at his first attack but at his second you were flung back.

After 15 minutes of fighting you were badly beaten up. Here you are on the ground coughing up some energon until you saw pedes in front of you.

You didn't look up but then he kicked you to your side making you flip over to fully look up. You saw him looked down at you.

"Hate to say this Autobot but enjoy your lifetime" He said. You breathed heavily but still spoke.

"It was an unexpected turn...I feel remorseful..." You said closing your eyes as you try your best to steady your breath.

"Fate is sometimes...Cruel" He said as he readied his sword.

"No matter the obstacles are... I am happy to see him" You said smiling a bit.

"Oh I'll tell him for you" He said and stabbed right at your spark. More energon started to ooze out from you. Your optics started to flicker as you stared at him when he started down at you.

"...I...I love you...Megatron..." Were your last words before you are one with the Allspark. Then it started to rain. Megatron fell onto his knees as he slowly carried you in his arm.

"I love you...(Y/N)" He said with a tone of sadness as he caressed your cheek softly.