Sideswipe (RiD) X Autobot! Reader

Sideswipe was listening to music on the headphones as he danced like nobody's watching.

"Sideswipe!"

"Sideswipe!"

"SIDESWIPE!!!!" You lifted one headphone on the side giving him an earful shout.

"Hey hey hey! You're gonna melt my audio receptors!" Sideswipes turned to look at you.

"Bumble Bee and the rest had left on a mission leaving me to look for you" You said with a bit of annoyance. Sideswipe removed the headphones.

"Well you found me so what?" Sideswipe said. You rolled your optics.

"Bee gave us an order to look for any decepticon fugitives" You said.

"What are we waiting for?" Sideswipe transformed then drove off. You sighed and shook your head. You were about to transform when you suddenly got knocked out from behind.

                                   '°ºø•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.'°ºø•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.

You woke up only to be tied up. You tried to struggle but to no avail.

"Well well well what do we have here?" Steeljaw spoke. You shot a glare at him. You started to cuss in Cybertronian language. The wolf only chuckled as if those words you said don't hurt him.

"I believe a certain con would love to meet you" Steeljaw said as he leaned forward. You growled as you were about to spit on him when he stood up straight and left revealing Fracture.

"Fracture!" You said in a venomous tone.

"(Y/N)" He shot a glare at you.

"What do you want traitor?" You gritted your teeth.

"Of course, what we wanted from you Autobots" Fracture said.

"Never and I ain't gonna let your doltish leader take over the world for such botch ambition" You hissed. Fracture had enough negotiating you so he was about to threat you when you both heard a honking of a car.

You both looked to see it was Sideswipe. Sideswipe transformed and punched Fracture in the side of his face causing him to walk backwards.

"I knew someone would come rescue you" Fracture said as he released his minicons. Sideswipe quickly released you and you both started to fight.

                '°ºø•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.After The Fight.•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•øº°'

Fracture was defeated. You stepped on his chassis once he was on the ground. You leaned forward.

"You still haven't change ever since, Fracture. I hope this brings you a payback" You glared at him.

"Wait, hold up. You and Fracture are..." Sideswipe said pointing you and Fracture.

"Jealous?" You mocked.

"What? No Pfft nope" Sideswipe said crossing his arms collecting his coolness. You rolled your optics.

"This is not over Autobots" Fracture said and suddenly was able to be free as he transformed then left.

"No seriously were you..." Sideswipe said looking at you. You looked at him.

"Not anymore" You said as you left. Sideswipe caught up with you and held your hand. You laughed softly as you walked hand in hand going to the Scrapyard.