Prologue

No ones pov
Natsu grabbed his Bag from out of his locker and slammed the door shut swinging the backpack over his shoulder. He took home only his laptop, that took decades to load. He has a laptop at home, but he had to bring the crapy one home or else some crazy fangirl of his would break into his locker and look through his emails and browser history that was full of dumb prank videos and unnecessary food websites. Then he heard it; the screeching screams of his fans.
"Natsu!"
"Natsu look at me sempai!"
"No Natsus my Sempai you can have him!"
Nasty waved to the girls and gave a real big and really fake smile that made all the fangirls faint... On the inside he was sick of everyone treating him like a celebrity. Lucy brushed by him and rolled her eyes at the scene he was in with all the ladies.
"Ladies man..." She mumbled shaking her head.
He honestly didn't care that she didn't love him. Natsu was actually relieved how there was at least one girl was sane and not fawning over him.
Once he finally shoo'd all the fangirls away, he started on the sidewalk that led home. As he was walking though, he saw Lucy and some other girls. He hasn't even left school grounds yet! He hid behind a fence, knowing if the girls saw him...he would have them following him back home and he'd have to move locations again. He peeked over and saw them push Lucy down to the ground, her head hitting the concrete.
Natsu winced as he heard the sound of skull and rock clash. The girls ran off laughing sinisterly while Lucy pulled herself up. She looked angered Her face was a bright red . She looked like she was going to get revenge...But she looked in pain.and looked distraught.

She started running,Natsu noticed the abnormal speed she was taking as she ran inside the school. Worried, he ran in after her, hoping not to be killed by her anger and hate red in the process. Natsu watched as she went to her locker and worked on the combination. When she couldn't get the thing open she started punching the locker causing it to dent. She tried it again and it opened this time.
She grabbed a loose piece of notebook paper and wrote a note on it then stuck it in her pocket. Lucy was done with all the crap she had taken in and gave up, she slammed her locker closed and stumbled to the floor lucy forced herself get up and ran to the stairs and to the roof. She was too upset to even notice that natsu was following her.

Lucy hopped over the fence that kept students safe and away from the edge of the building,"no one likes me anyways, no big deal lucy... No ones going to miss you when you'rs gone. They'll only throw a pity party,,," Lucy wiped the tears rushing down her face uncontrollably. She jumped off right as natsu had finished climbing the fence and he caught her arm right in time.

"let me go! are you here to laugh at me? send me to an insane asylum?! Go ahead! Just let me go!" Lucy began to punch natsus arm with all the might she possibly could.

"what are you even talking about?!" Lucy looked up to see the one, the only, Natsu Dragneel.

"oh great its a player! Just let me go and do the world a favor!" Lucy shouted giving up on punching him.
"don't call me a player," Natsu gritted his teeth pulling her up and lifting her over the safety fence.

"well.. whatever, why did you save me?" Lucy asked him a curiously and angered that he didn't let her die.

"well i kinda don't want every single girl on planet earth fawning over me." Natsu grabbed his defiantly bruised arm wincing.

"you... aren't annoyed that I hate you?" Lucy stared at him confused. She thought natsu would hate her for not joining his fangirl club.

"well I'm sorry that you hate me but why are you trying to commit suicide?" Natsu asked her.

"none of your business! Lucy was more than annoyed that Natsu thought he could just know everything about her just like that.

"i'm guessing it was those girls? If you want i could ask them not to stop pestering you and they'll leave you alone." Natsu offered

"back off! I don't need a guard dog" Lucy hissed.

"I was just trying to-"

"I do not care what you were trying to do now leave me alone and buzz off!" Lucy shouted walking to the door.

"what?" Natsu asked her.

"You are such a bother! now please leave me and my life alone," Lucy huffed and walked away from him.

Natsu stared at where she used to be and shook his head annoyed,"whats her deal?"

THE NEXT DAY ^~^

"Natssssssssuuuuuuuu!" Natsus ears perked up and he looked at the swarm of fangirls, he went to go the other way.

"LITTLE BROTHER!" Zeref was on the other side, he always did this. When he had a break from his college classes he would go to his brothers school to check in on how he was doing.

The classroom it is, he thought opening a door and closing it shut behind him.

"hello natsu," Erza was sitting in a chair eating strawberry cake, by her was Wendy who waved at him.

"oh hey-" The door natsu was leaned up against had fangirls and his brother banging on the door.

"please let me in brother!" Zeref begged fake crying.

"go back to college!" Natsu yelled at him.

"why??" Zeref asked.

He started hearing snickering and turned to see Lucy sitting by Erza, juvia, Gray, and loke were there too.

"so you guys are hiding in here too." Natsu wasn't surprised about Gray or loke but seeing Lucy here was a surprise for him

"thanks alot flame brain! now we have to find another place to hide," Gray rolled his eyes and natsu glared at him. If natsu wasn't holding the door close then he would fight Gray here and now.

Erza put chairs and tables by the door barricading it so the fan girls would need a few minutes to break it.
Lucy rolled her eyes and Unlatched the window,"come on people who don't want to be killed by players, I'm sure Natsu wants to be but as for the rest of us, we don't want to die."
Natsu was about to make a comment to that but decided not to jumping out the window after everyone else. Lucy shut the door staring at Natsu a little impressed he didn't wait for his fans.
"You know if you keep staring at me then people might start to believe you have a crush on me," Natsu said winking at her.
"You wish," Lucy fake gagged and walked by Wendy and stuck her tongue out at him.