15

beebsurine: Well say goodbye to Ryden.. 

ryro has left the chat..

dalpal: Wtf happened B? 

beebsurine: Ry didn't want to do this anymore... 

kayisweird: Awww Bren. Do you need one of us to come over? 

beebsurine: No hun. Its okay. 

frnkenstein: Beebs, don't go through this alone. Let us help 

geeway: Hes right. Its hard to go through this by yourself 

beebsurine: Ill be fine guys. 

wonderlandjoseph: We can come over.. 

beebsurine: I just want to be alone right now. 

frnkenstein: We understand. 

*********** 

Ryan was sitting on Brendon's bed laughing. 

"They fell for it?!" He asked, laughing hysterically. 

Brendon nodded and hugged his boyfriend. 

"They did babe. They did." Brendon said, kissing Ryan's head. 

Why did they fake a breakup? It was just some stupid thing they wanted to do. Just for some drama in the group chat. Not like there's any already. It only happens every damn day. 

"How long will we keep this up? I can only stay away from you for so long." Ryan said, smiling up at Brendon. 

Brendon thought for a moment, trying to figure out how long they need to keep this up. 

"I say just a few days." He said finally. 

"DAYS?!" Ryan screeched. He covered his mouth immediately, realizing how loud he was. 

"Hey, baby, it won't be that bad. We can hang out at our houses." Brendon said, calming his boyfriend as best he could. 

They both sat in silence, a silence that was comfortable between the both of them. 

"It's going to be hard not holding your hand in school. Seeing our friends in their relationships will suck." Ryan admitted. He didn't want to make Bren upset. He was happy that Brendon was finally enjoying himself. Brendon has been pretty upset lately and Ryan was willing to let him do anything that would make him happy. So, if that means faking a breakup, then he's all for it. No matter how much it's going to hurt him on the inside. Even if this is all fake and Brendon is still his boyfriend. 

"I promise that it's only a few days. Then we can tell them all it was just a joke." Bren said. He's trying to reassure Ryan that everything was going to be okay. 

********* 

(GROUP CHAT!!!!) 

geeway: B? 

beebsurine: Present 

pattycakes: I like presents!!! 

memedaddy: Not that kind of present babe... 

pattycakes: O H 

memedaddy: Youre adorable Trick. 

geeway: Anyways