27

(A/N: REAL QUICK! THERE ARE THREE MAJOR THINGS HAPPENING THIS CHAPTER!)

beebsurine: TODAYS THE DAY FUCKERS!

dalpal: WOO JON IS GETTING MARRIED!

frnkenstein: We need a funny priest since Jon is the one getting married.

Spence: Sam agreed to do it.

xxp3t3w3ntzxx: Hell yeah I did

geeway: JUST DONT FANGIRL THE WHOLE TIME!

xxp3t3w3ntzxx: No promises!

mommahurley: Should we be scared?

zombieking: Nahhh

trohmosexual: IM READY FOR THIS!

geeway: Everyone list your part in this wedding.

Spence: Groom

zombieking: Groom bitches

xxp3t3w3ntzxx: Priest!!

beebsurine: Spencer's best man!

dalpal: Jon's best man!

pattycakes: Pete and I are the speakers. Along with Brendon.

memedaddy: WOOOO

beebsurine: Im also singing!!!!

trohmosexual: Anna and I are the photographers

emoships_: Damn straight

kayisweird: DAMN GAY* YA FUCKERS

lol: Ethan and I are the flower girls

frnkenstein: That should be interesting AND gay.

zombieking: Alright you guys know what to do!

dalpal: You still havent told us the color...and the wedding is in 6 HOURS JON!

Spence: The color is RAINBOW! SHOW THE PRIDE

*********

(WEDDING TIME FUCKERS!)

Jon should have felt bad for making everyone find rainbow attire at the last minute, but he didn't. That was their problem. Him and Spencer were ready to go weeks in advance. But, at the same time its his fault if they don't show up in the right clothes because he waited so long.

Jon looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his bright rainbow colored tie.

"JON GET YOUR GAY ASS OUT HERE!" Sam yelled. Jon shook his head, wondering why he chose her as the priest and his best friend.

Jon walked out of the room and met up with Sam, and they made their way to the chapel.

"I swear to god if he's not dressed in full rainbow, I'm suing." Sam said, causing Jon to laugh.

A few mintutes later, most their friends and family went and found their seats. Jon hugged his parents, and Spencer's as well. They were all so supportive of them. Even if they weren't, they had no choice. This was happening no matter what. Too many people, basically Sam, have been waiting to long for this.

"Jonathan Walker get your ass up there!" Joe yelled from the middle of the room. Jon flipped him off and stood next to Sam.

"IT'S TIME TO FLAUNT THE GAY BITCHES!" Sam yelled when the doors opened to reveal Dallon and Audrey.

The couple was slaying the day in their rainbow outfits.

Dallon had a rainbow vest, while Audrey's dress was rainbow.