Epilogue

The next day, the group of friends were standing in the park. A few of them were freaking out because Brendon and Ryan were nowhere to be seen. Ryan had a big part in this wedding, along with Brendon. They were the band with Spencer and Jon, but they weren't there, and no one could get a reply from either of them. 

"Of all days they choose this one!" Andy said, pacing the room of the small pavilion that was located in the park. Pete was just watching the situation, not knowing what to do. He knew that if he couldn't get an answer from Brendon and Ryan, the day would be ruined. 

"Ands, you need to calm down. It's going to be fine." Joe said, watching his husband with sad eyes. 

"Don't tell me to calm down Joe! My best friends are getting married and the other two most important people aren't even here!" Joe shrunk back in fear of the anger in Andy's voice. He never talked to Joe, or anyone, like that. 

Joe sighed, picked up Helena, and then went to find Trick and Gee. He needed to clear his head. 

As the door closed, the men in the room looked up. That being Pete, Andy, Frank, and Spencer. 

"Still no answer?" Spencer asked, looking around the room. None of them wanted to walk out of this room with bad news. They all know that their friends can't handle disappointment, so they're trying to avoid it. 

Pete looked down at his phone, hoping that there was an answer. When he looked down, his text notification went off, causing everyone to look up. All of them had hopeful eyes, and Pete really hoped he wouldn't have to these guys down. When he opened his phone, it was a text from Brendon. He didn't tell anyone yet, but quickly opened the app to reply. 

beebsurine: Hey man, I'm on my way. Tell everyone not to worry. 

memedaddy: It's too late for not worrying. Where are you and Ryan anyway? 

beebsurine: Ryans not there? 

memedaddy: Hes not with you? 

beebsurine: No. I thought he was with Hayley and Nicole. 

memedaddy: Okay, I gtg. Ill see you when you get here. 

And with that, Pete locked his phone and put it in his pocket. 

"Brendon is on his way." Pete said, making everyone look at him. 

"And Ryan?" Spencer asked. 

"He doesn't know where Ryan is." Pete replied, disappointment flooding over him. He hated the sad looks that his friends had on their faces. They were all supposed to be out helping Alex and Aaron, yet they're busy worrying over Ryan fucking Ross. 

"Well, we have to find out. But, we need to also be out there with our friends." Frank said, looking around the small room. The group of guys nodded, and made their way out to the garden area. 

Everyone was just kind of talking and trying to keep things calm, but everyone knew that something was bound to happen. 

"Andy! Have you heard anything about Brendon and Ryan?" Aaron asked, walking up to the group of men. Andy knew that Alex was probably freaking out about this somewhere, and then sent Aaron to ask questions. A typical Alex thing to do. 

Andy looked at his friend and sighed. "Brendon is on his way, but nothing on Ryan. I'm sorry." 

Spencer put a hand on his shoulder, and smiled slightly. He knew that Andy wanted all of this to be amazing, but Ryan had to go and screw it up. It's not his fault, it's Brendon's. Somewhat, but that's not the point. They should both be here and somewhat get along for their best friends. And that, that is what pisses Spencer off.