30

geeway: So whens the wedding? 

dalpal: Umm..Idk? 

emoships_: Either the end of the chapter, or the next one. 

staypyroful: Rip the damn 4th wall. 

emoships_: Theres no stopping it at this point. 

wonderlandjoseph: The wedding is whenever it happens. 

dalpal: Why not have it now? 

wonderlandjoseph: What? 

emoships_: What? 

dalpal: The wedding. Why not have it now? 

xxp3t3w3ntzxx: Through chat?? 

dalpal: Well no. Jon is a certified priest, so he should be able to find a place this. 

zombieking: I can only work weddings in already rented churches, or the park since its free. 

wonderlandjoseph: The park? It would be pretty! 

Spence: I have a friend that can have a wedding set up in minutes. 

mommahurley: So we have another wedding? 

emoships_: Is that not what you want? 

trohmosexual: Well, yes

emoships_: Then its settled. 

mommahurley: I guess it is. 

dalpal: Time to get married. 

wonderlandjoseph: We never figured out who was doing what.. 

zombieking: Im the priest. Its tradition. 

Spence: The park is set up. 

dalpal: That was fast 

emoships_:  ;) 

wonderlandjoseph: Well lets do this! 

********* 

(ANOTHER WEDDING WOOOO) 

Spencer and Jon were standing with Ryan at the park. Yes, Ryan was the friend that could have this done. 

"So, Dallon and Audrey getting married?" Ryan asked, trying to make conversation. Normally Brendon is with him to do this, but not now. He's alone, waiting with his two best friends. He knows that they should be easy to talk to, but Ryan still has bad anxiety that only Brendon knows about. 

"HEY BITCHES!" Brendon yelled from across the park causing Ryan, Jon, and Spencer to look up from where they were standing. 

"He always needs to make a fool of himself." Spencer muttered under his breath. 

"But I love him anyway." Ryan said, smiling like an idiot at his boyfriend. 

Brendon skipped across the park, literally, and met up with the other three boys. He smiled as he met up with them, leaning into Ryan almost immediately. Ryan wrapped his arms around Brendon's waist and kissed his head. Thought he was still a dick to Brendon? You were wrong. Ryan always showed affection with Brendon any chance that he got. 

The group of four was casually having a conversation when Brendon looked up and spotted Dallon. Along with him were both Franks, Andy, Joe, Pete, and Ray. 

"So fuckers, it's time to have another wedding." Frank I. said as the group got closer to Brendon, Ryan, Jon, and Spencer. 

Spencer laughed and Jon nodded, both of them looking at their wedding rings.