Prologue

The CCG had taken a toll on the boy, and his family. They not only took them away from him but any chance at a normal life as well. With the danger of living as a ghoul, He practically had no choice but to join with a larger group of ghouls if he wanted to survive. If he had to do it alone then so be it.
     The group he had joined was named Aogiri. It was actually quite large considering it was a hidden place. The amount of ghouls there was remarkable. Although he was a shy child, he seemed to fit in fine with his ranks and eventually grew to become one of the higher ups among Aogiri. He mostly kept to himself, but he was great a picking up information inadvertently about his fellow ghouls.
Eto and Tatara, his superiors, rarely ever joined in on raids, they were higher level ghouls and only came out at the most dire of situations. But he knew they were mostly doing this for their own preservation.
There were a few lower members he knew of, they were strong and were used heavily in raids, some medical officers and others, but he never payed much attention to them.
He knew of the executives other than himself. Miza Kusakari, alias 'three blades', and the bin brothers were the mainly used in raids and other missions. Yakumo Oomori was more of an interrogator, the only thing Ayato knew about him was to steer clear, but he did that with most people. And (y/n). He didn't have much info on her. He had seen her occasionally, but only enough to learn that she was hardly important. She rarely went on missions, and even when she did she barely fought. But the others seemed to treat her specially, it was frustrating. He just couldn't figure the girl out. The only thing he was clear on, was that he couldn't stand her.