Drunk at Hogwarts

Aight so for storytelling purposes you and your crush are in different Hogwarts houses, and you and your best friend are in the same house (if that's how it really is, then congrats!)
(Y/h) = your house
(C/h) = your crush's house
All good? Lez go.

You were not drunk.

Just a wee bit tipsy.

*bUrp*

Okay, maybe a lot bit tipsy.

But you were also soooo comfy. You hasn't been comfy earlier. No, the hard stone steps to the owlery had certainly not been comfy when you had crouched on them and bawled your eyes out, rocking back and forth, the granite digging into your shins as you clutched the letter from your best muggle friend, telling you just how much she despised you. What a freak you were. How she couldn't believe that she'd ever thought you were worth her time.

No. You had not been comfortable at all.

It had been cold as well, freeeeezing cold - like the words in the letter, in fact - but here you were cozy and warm.

It wasn't your fault that her boyfriend had developed feelings for you during the summer - in fact, you pretty much despised him with every fibre of your being, and had done literally nothing to lead him on. Nor was it your fault that he had only stayed with her for the four months since then to find out where you went to school, to use her to find out where he could find you. You shuddered at the thought of being stalked, albeit unsuccessfully, for so long.

When he gave up his search, no doubt having found some other girl to idealise, he broke up with her.

And now?

Now she hated you.

All that you'd shared, your entire friendship, gone, gone because of some creep.

You'd been numb as you stumbled down the steps and made your way to the kitchens. The house elves looked at you strangely, but you simply asked for some apple juice. They seemed reluctant, but given the state of your appearance they really didn't want to upset you further, and so handed you a bottle. You always assumed that everything was kept in goblets, but you realised how impractical that would be now. Another thing that you could add to your list of idiocies.

You darted behind archways and between pillars to avoid people seeing what a state you were in and asking questions. Eventually, you found a crevice in which you could hide yourself effectively, and you got out your wand.

Vocatus factisunt.

The juice bubbled, and you took a swig right from the bottle.

Definitely alcoholic.

You took another swig.

And now you were here. You didn't remember how or why you ended up here, but you were glad you did. And what was that smell? It was so familiar and soooooooo goooooood.

You buried your face further into the pillow and let out a lengthy snort in order to take in the maximum amount of that sweet scent.

"Uh, (y/n)?"

You knew that voice!

There were footsteps, and you sensed someone crouch in front of you.