Green Eyed Monster

(Y/f/b) = your favourite band

"(Y/f), I'm booooorrrred," You whined over the phone.

"It's the summer! You're young! You're free! You should be having fun!" She told you, amusement lacing her voice.

"My point exactly!" You cried.

"Look, I'm busy today, but I'll let you know when I'm free so we can do something exciting."

"Okay cool, cheers." You smiled.

You organised to meet the next day, and when she showed up at your house she was grinning from ear to ear.

"You are going to LOVE me!" She exclaimed.

You winked. "You say that like I don't already."

"Even more then, whatever, shut up, can I come in?" She waved her hand, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

You let her in and closed the door before turning to her. "Well? What is it?"

"You know you couldn't get tickets for Waves?" She started, Waves being the local-ish music festival that you had been DYING to get tickets for but didn't do it in time. You started to get excited. "Well I'm going in a big group, but two of the people I was meant to be going with had to cancel, so if you pay them for their tickets you and (y/b/f) can come with us and-"

You tackled her in a hug. "OH MY GODS THANKYOU! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!"

She laughed. "You're welcome, put me down, bloody hell."

"Who else is going?" You asked as you pulled away.

"There's a few people you don't know, but then there's also Becca, Georgie, (c/b/f) and (c/n)." She gave you a knowing smirk which you pretended not to notice.

"Jeez, how many people are there in total?"

"Eleven including you and (y/b/f)," she shrugged, "but anyway, since it's next week we are spending today online and in the shops getting you cute festival outfits. Call (y/b/f) and she can come over too."

You both squealed and ran upstairs grinning like loons, shoving each other playfully.

"Oh by the way," she added, "the rumours are true. (Y/f/b) are playing on the Saturday."

You screamed.

•*•*•

(Y/b/f)'s mum dropped you and (y/b/f) off at the side of the road opposite the festival and you queued up. After waiting for five million years you finally got to the front and through the entrance.

You called (y/f), both you and (y/b/f) already high off the atmosphere. You kept having to pull her back by the bag straps as she ran off in random directions like an excitable toddler.

"Hey! Where are you pitched?" You practically yelled down the phone.

"In the yellow zone, it's on the other side of the main stage, and across from that big circus tent thing."

"On our way!" You hung up and relayed the directions to (y/b/f).

After several diversions where you both got distracted by various stalls and random people you knew, you finally stumbled into the yellow zone and spotted where (y/f) and the others had already pitched their tents. (Thank god; you + tent pitching was a Situation Destined to Fail)

(Y/f) spotted you and ran over to hug you both, before pulling back to admire your outfits. "Hey guys! Man, we did a great job outfit-wise didn't we? You guys look hot!"