Confession

Asssalaamu Alaykum

Sorry this ain't an update. I hate to interrupt in between chapters and I hope this the last time I do so but there is something I have to tell you all. About who has been writing this story so far. I don't even know if you call this a confession or not but here goes...

So lets start....

Majority chapters up until this point has been written by an immature version of me. Yes I wrote this a while back when I was silly and childish which explains the immature scenes ahaha. (Oh God that pool scene makes me cringe so bad eeeekh) I used to write a random bunch of scenes when I was younger but never ever would I complete anything. 

Some time last year I just in the spur of a moment went ahead and published the first chapter not having any intention of loading the whole story. It was just something I did for fun and mostly it began out as a joke. 

I had expected a few people to read and was curious to know what they would think of it. Was I really a good writer? or was it just not my thing? I just wanted some feedback tbh. Of course I edited the scenes and turned them into readable chapters before I put them out there. Oh man you have no idea how much I edited them..Yes it was that bad.

But then as I kept posting and my readers grew slowly and I received the best compliments ever, I found myself laughing so much because my readers were hilarious and so fun to interact with. It was such a nice feeling especially when you are having a bad day.

Not long after I got the shock of my life when my book got featured. That was the day I made a solid decision to go ahead and complete the book. I remember I stared at the screen not believing my eyes. Was it for real? I thanked Allah so much that day. It was not possible without Him. 

So yeah my story sucks a little and I do admit it even though you all tell me otherwise. However you may notice a change in the next chapters that are to come. There is a change in the way that the incidents and scenes follow (basically a little more organised). There is a lot I have learned from my mistakes throughout this writing journey. The comments from you guys helped me a lot.

So basically what I wanted to confess was I was never going to complete the story from the time I first published but now I've made it my mission to complete it. It's all thanks to the people who have stuck with me from the very beginning and everyone else who has contributed with comments or votes.

Thank you all so so so so much 😗😗😗