Chapter 4 - Bon fire is a fun time

That night, all the keepers and leaders, littheir sticks on fire, "Light 'em up!" we threw the sticks into the bon firecausing it to go up in flames. We all cheered and soon enough chanted'Gladers!' over and over again. 

We all ate and drank, Gally's secret recipe. Ilaughed as I went over to Alby, we messed around and watched as Gally foughtsome Gladers.

 I smirked, "Gally! Up for fighting a girl?" I asked, Gally turnedand smirked back at me, "Come on." I laughed, everyone started cheering me on as Iplaced my stuff down. I walked into the circle, "You know the rules, whoever'sthrown out first, loses." 

I smiled, Gally ran at me, I dodged, he stoppedquickly. He turned around and we charged at each other, yes he was stronger butI had my special techniques. I tripped his leg and moved away quickly. Lettinghim go, allowing him to drop to the floor.

 He recovered and went at me again, Igripped his shoulders as we went at each other, everyone cheering either me, orGally on. I chuckled. Using my head, I used all my force to get him towards theline, I saw in the corner of my eye, Newt talking to the greenie, pointing atme.

 I let go quickly and kicked him in the stomach. Hard. He went out of thering and groaned slightly. He nodded towards me, showing defeat. "Thanks forthe fight, Gally." I told him, helping him up. We bro hugged, and I walked intothe crowd, getting my unfinished food and went to Newt who was watching thegreenie go up against Gally. Everyone cheered as greenie moved forward. Theyfought, well more like after one push to the floor, the greenie said "Stopcalling me, Greenie."

 "Stop calling you that? What do you wanna be called?Shank?" We all laughed, "What do you think, boys? Does he look like a shank?"There was a chorus of yeahs. Green bean ran at Gally, holding each others arms,basically pulling each other.

 Greenie fell to the floor, but got back up. "Youknow what? I think I've settled on Shank." Everyone laughed. Greenie went atGally again who, pushed him towards the line but suddenly greenie got out ofit, sending Gally to the ground. 

We all ohed loudly. "Not bad for a greenie,huh?" Gally kicked greenie's feet, sending him to the floor, groaning in painas his head hit the hard ground. The greenie, remembered his name which wasThomas.

 We all cheered and heard the griever screech. "Alright everyone, let'stuck it in for the night." I told them, nodding to Alby.

 I grabbed Newt's handand we went to our bedroom, everyone saw our hands combined and cheered, "Getit Newt!" I felt my face turn red as soon as someone yelled it.

 Newt chuckled,and turned to see my face, where he laughed. I hit him in the chest, playfully.Laughing as well. I got into bed and cuddled with Newt, he had his hand undermy neck, makeshift pillow arm. His body behind mine.