Chapter 12 - Not what they seem.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I woke up and saw the boys all get thrown inside. 

There was food on the floor for me, 

"Newt, they're hiding something, these people are not who they say who they are."

 "No. Thomas, you don't know that. The only thing we do know is that they helped rescue us from WICKED. They gave us new clothes, they gave us food, they gave us a proper bed. Some of us haven't had that in a long time." 

"Yeah, but..." 

"Some of us, longer than others." Newt said, nodding towards me who was sitting on a bed, eating. 

Suddenly the vent opened and a boy appeared, before I know it, Thomas headed through the vents with the boy.

 I continued to eat, "(Y/n), you're gonna make yourself sick." Fry told me. "I'm hungry... leave me be." I said and continued to eat. 

After a while, Thomas had made it back and told us to barricade the doors,

 "We gotta go. We gotta go. We gotta go, right now!" 

"Thomas?" we all started barricading when we found out it was WICKED. 

We went through the vents and made it through to a hallway. 

We followed Thomas, Aris and Winston left. We ran into Doctor Crawford.

 The alarm sounded and we all moved. We ran into a man and moved away. Minho ran into the guard and we continued to move.

 We made it to Teresa and Newt and I wrapped the doctors up. 

And blocked the door. Newt andThomas broke the window and Newt helped me through. 

We followed Thomas to the door and the door wasn't opening. 

Janson soon caught up with us with his guards. We continued to try and open it. 

I grabbed Newt's hand, the door opened and we went through. 

"Thomas! Let's go!" the door started to close as Thomasran and he made it through. 

Aris broke the door lock and we grabbed a few packs before running to the large door. We ran out to the storm, hiding from WICKED.