Chapter 9 - Griever attacks

There was yells outside and so we all went to the door. 

The doors weren't closing. 

We heard a loud screech from behind us. And turned around to see the east door opening.

 Then the one on our left openedand then the right.

 "Alright, Chuck, I want you to go to the council hall. Start barricading the doors and windows." "Winston, go with him." Newt commanded. Chuck and Winston headed to the council hall. 

"Get the others. Tell them to go to the forest and go hide. Now!" Gally commanded some others. Minho turned to us after getting told to get weapons, 

"Let's go." Winston, Newt, some others and I followed Minho. I gripped Newt's hand and we ran, "GRIEVERS!"Someone yelled.

 We heard screams and grabbed all the weapons we could. I grabbed a spear and placed it on my back, I grabbed another and we ran to where we saw Thomas running with his group away from a griever. 

They stopped and I yelled "FIRE!" we all threw the spears at the griever, I pulled out my sword and we all ran to the council hall.

 They closed the door and I stood with everyone. It jumped onto the roof and we moved. It pulled the main structure stick and we all coughed, some fell. 

Someone was grabbed from the planks of wood and taken away. Suddenly another tail broke through the wall, grabbing Chuck. 

"CHUCK!" I yelled, we all ran to save him, grabbing his arms. I threw Alby my sword and he caught it, and attacked the needle that was about to get Chuck. It fell to the floor and he continuously attacked the tail. 

Chuck was let go and the tail backed off, "Thanks Alby." "Alby, look out!" I quickly grabbed Alby. "No!" Thomas helped me and Alby looked at me, "I'm sorry (Y/n). Get them out, Thomas." He said, before being pulled away.

 I ran outside. The grievers left. I fell to my knees at the sight of the glade and loosing my best friend.

 I cried and Gally grabbed me, gently. "Come on, (Y/n)." He picked me up as I cried and sobbed.

 "Gally... h-he... h-he...he's gone..." he nodded and the next morning, I cried silently. 

The glade was burnt, dead. Not many of us left.

 Newt walked over to me, and hugged me, "Newt..." soon enough Gally had brought Teresa and Thomas to be banished.

 As Gally spoke, Newt scratched his neck, looking at Minho, Minho nodded at me, and I moved my hair back as my signal. 

They tied Teresa up and as Thomas was picked up, he attacked the two, I pulled out my sword and knocked out a few of Gally's boys.

 Chuck came over with the supplies and we went towards the doors.