Chapter 17 - 3 Months Later

Three months passed of planning and we finallyheaded out. 

Newt, Aris and few other guys as well as me hid behind the rockswaiting for Thomas and Vince to stop the train holding the 28 kids including Minho. 

I watched from a distance as the train came closer and closer. 

I watched the dropship guarding the train, flying after Brenda and Jorge most likely. And then I saw Thomas and Vince on the roof of the back of the train.

They eventually came to a stop, jumping down to stop the prisoners' compartments. 

When the train end did stop, the front of the train had gone off but then realized what had happened and stopped the train as well. 

Thomas gave the signal to us and and I told the others, "Come on!" Newt carryinga tank to cut through the metal was already running over. So I went after him. We went to where Thomas was, "This one, this one!" he said, hitting the first compartment. We placed down the equipment and he got to work.

 "Thomas, Gun!" I yelled, hethrew me a gun and I kept my eyes on the guards from the other part of thetrain. 

Thomas and Vince started hooking the roof up, whilst I kept Newt safefrom any shots. But no one has shot yet. 

"Newt, how you doing?" 

"Don't rushme." I got into position, and they started firing. 

So we started shooting. 

Yesthere was some hitting near us, bullets hitting metal. 

"Newt! (Y/n)! Get up here!"

 "Almost there!"

 I shot the metal masks on the guards faces. 

Where else am Isuppose to shoot. 

I heard Metal fall to the floor and Vince pushed me to theladder. 

"Newt, Go!" 

Newt started to climb up and I went after him, shootingwhilst climbing was not fun, I'll tell you that. 

Once on the roof, of thecompartment we were capturing, Newt and I fell to our stomachs to not get shot. 

I continued to fire at the men. Suddenly a ship flew above us, hovering. 

Andbefore we know it, it was a hook. Jorge and Brenda. 

Thomas grabbed the hook andwe all started to grab the hooks from the roof of the compartment.

 "Vince, Comeon!" I yelled, noticing he wasn't on the roof yet. 

I started firing at the menonce again, 

"Go! Go!" Thomas yelled to Fry who was in the ship, the ship wentup and as it did, Vince grabbed onto the ladder.

 I grabbed the metal on theroof whilst we flew away. We all hugged. We made it back to our camp, andsearched for Minho.

 He wasn't there... I placed my head on Newt's shoulder and wewere with Thomas, Vince, Jorge. Basically people in charge. 

We listened andheard the loud ship noise. WICKED. 

We all rushed around, "Turn everything off!"I yelled, not that loud but enough for everyone but the ships to hear. 

Thelights all went out, and after a while, we found Thomas all packed ready tohead out. 

"Where do you think you're going?" I turned the light on and Thomaslooked at us both,

 "(Y/n), Newt..." "Don't be a twat about it. I'm going withyou."