Chapter 21

"You got this Jaebum," The dark haired man mumbled as he got closer to the small café with every step.

"Yellow pullover, he'll wear a yellow pullover," He kept mumbling fidgeting with the small teddy he held in his hands. He got it as a gift for Youngjae since he figured the younger couldn't take Benjamin with him every time because of his size.

The teddy was light brown and extremely soft, it somehow reminded him of Youngjae himself.

When he reached the café he threw a quick glance at his reflection in the window. His hair was a mess from walking in the wind and he cursed himself for styling it before he left his home, besides that he looked rather decent. Black trousers, a dark red button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and his favorite leather jacket.

Was he too dark dressed? Youngjae seemed to like bright colors, would he find his outfit ugly? Would he find Jaebum ugly now that they'd meet face to face?

Worries kept nagging at Jaebum, telling him that he should just turn around and walk away. That he should postpone the meeting but when he caught sight of a yellow pullover in the café he inhaled deeply.

With slightly shaky hands he opened the door and approached the male. He looked very small and Jaebum was only able to see his back but the person was the only one with a yellow pullover.

He planned on scaring Youngjae and leaned down so that he could whisper into his ear, trying to mask his insecurities with a flirty act.

"Hello, beautiful," He whispered and when the person turned around with a confused expression Jaebum wanted to disappear.

This wasn't Youngjae.

"Oh my god! I'm so so sorry! You aren't the person I'm searching for!" He rushed out, hiding his red face behind his hands.

"It's- It's alright. Could it be that that is your friend?" The person pointed behind Jaebum and only then did he notice loud laughter.

He turned around and saw the actual Youngjae standing there, laughing hysterically. JB never felt that embarrassed and tried to rush out of the café as fast as he could without getting caught by the younger.

'Stupid, stupid, stupid, what can I even do right? I could leave the country, England seems nice. But I'd have to learn english a bit more. How about I go to the mountains and die there? I could adopt ten cats too' Jaebum thought when he left the café, starting to walk down the street.

Youngjae felt bad for laughing so hard and rushed out, catching up with JB. He grabbed the older's sleeve and reluctantly Jaebum faced him.

All the confidence he had felt when he had greeted the stranger was gone as he looked into Youngjae's eyes. He could feel his cheeks heat up again and put the teddy in front of his face so Youngjae wouldn't see.

"Jaebum?"

God, even his voice was beautiful.

"I'm sorry for laughing at you," Just thinking about it made Youngjae giggle again which didn't help in the situation at all.

Still embarrassed Jaebum shoved the teddy towards Youngjae who took it, looking at JB with wide eyes.

"Hi, that's for you can I go die now?" He asked, beginning to walk again but Youngjae stopped him.

"You were more talkative with the stranger," He pouted adorably.

Jaebum groaned but was quickly silenced as two arms wrapped around his neck.

"Thanks for the teddy," Youngjae whispered, nuzzling his head into Jaebum's neck. It took Jaebum a moment to react and Youngjae was afraid he had crossed a line but then he felt how Jaebum put his own arms around his waist, hugging back with just as much enthusiasm as the younger.