Chapter 39

They both returned to Jaebum's apartment after their walk in the rain. Their clothes were drenched and their hair was sticking to their head. Jaebum couldn't be bothered, a bright smile never leaving his face since the park and the reason was Youngjae.

His beautiful boyfriend Youngjae.

The younger stepped out of his shoes, his socks wet and leaving marks on the floor wherever he went. "I'm so sorry," He said taking one step after the other to the kitchen, "Your floor is wet now, sorry" The teasing grin that was gracing his features didn't quite match his words.

Jaebum just chuckled as he watched his boyfriend, closing the door behind him and following the younger shortly after.

Youngjae was pouring himself a glass of water and Jaebum took the chance to wrap his arms around his waist from behind. The younger leaned back against his chest, sighing in content when Jaebum pressed a featherlight kiss on his neck.

"Beautiful," The older whispered, leaving another kiss on the other side. "Angelic"

He gently spun the younger around so that he was able to look at him, cupping his face in his hands. "I love you" Jaebum didn't give him any time to respond before he closed the distance between them, grinning against Youngjae's lips when the younger let out a sound of surprise.

The kiss ended way too soon for Youngjae's liking and when Jaebum pulled back he immediately chased after a second one.

"Let's go shower first, then I'll kiss you again"

The other poured ever so adorably and looked like he wanted to argue, "Fine but only because you'll give me some of your clothes"

Jaebum raised his eyebrows, "Oh will I?"

"Well, yes or do you want me to walk around naked?"

"I mean-" Before he could finish his sentence Youngjae slapped his chest lightly, making a Jaebum chuckle.

"Alright, alright, you can pick some clothes and then shower, I'll go after you"

His heart fluttered because of the bright grin he received in response. After a quick peck to his cheek, Youngjae waddled to Jaebum's bedroom, leaving a trail of wet footprints behind him.

He waited till he was sure Youngjae had gone into the bathroom and then started to warm up some milk to make him a hot chocolate. In all honesty he didn't know if Youngjae still drank it but it was worth a try.

About fifteen minutes later the younger came in the kitchen again, his hair damp because of only drying it with a towel. Jaebum took a double take at his choice of clothes.

Youngjae had chosen the probably largest sweater Jaebum owned and it hung down his shoulder, revealing his collarbone along with a loose pair of sweatpants.

"Weren't there any- uh, better fitting sweaters?" He stummered out, finding it hard to take his eyes off of Youngjae.

"Yes there were"

Jaebum blinked rapidly, trying to figure out why Youngjae was doing this to him till he remembered the hot chocolate he had prepared.

"Here," The older mumbled and handed the streaming cup out towards Youngjae who excitedly took it out of his hands with a soft 'Thank you'.

"I'll- I'll go shower now too"

Youngjae hummed, "Don't make me wait too long, darling" He added, loving how his use of the nickname made the older's cheeks gain a rosy color.

He rushed to his bedroom and closed the door, jumping at the loud sound it made. Jaebum opened his wardrobe and rummaged through it, finding all he needed. His gaze fell on his bed or more precisely on the teddy that was lying on top of it. The memory of the last time Youngjae was over and only cuddled the teddy came to his mind and he didn't hesitate to put the plush animal inside his wardrobe, successfully hiding it.

"Sorry Tedds Youngjae should just cuddle me," He said when he closed the wardrobe door. Satisfied with what he had done and slightly concerned about his sanity since he had talked to a teddy bear, he got into his bathroom and took the probably quickest shower he had ever had.

When he stepped into his bedroom again after getting dressed, he was surprised to see Youngjae sprawled out on his bed, a small smile tucking at the corners of his mouth. Jaebum climbed onto the bed next to him till he was able to look down on the younger.

Youngjae was lifting his hand to brush a strand of wet hair back but quickly withdrew it when the older started shaking his head quickly. Small drops of water flew around, most of them falling down on Youngjae who was a giggling mess and currently trying to shove Jaebum off the bed.

"Stop it," Youngjae was able to manage before his next fit of giggles.

Taking mercy on the squirming man Jaebum stopped, a teasing smile making his way up on his face. He leaned down to press their lips together for a short kiss and Youngjae happily kissed back. When they broke apart Jaebum lied down next to him, their shoulders touching each other. With quick movements Youngjae draped his arms over Jaebum's waist and lied his head on his chest. Not a second later Jaebum started to play with the younger's hair, a warm feeling filling his chest as he held his love.

"Where's Tedds? Wasn't he here before?"

Oh well.

"I don't know what you're talking about, was he?" Jaebum feigned innocence as if he hadn't been the one to hide Tedds in the wardrobe.

"Guess you'll have to do," Youngjae murmured and snuggled closer against Jaebum.

Jaebum was grinning like a small kid on Christmas eve because his plan worked. A few minutes later he could hear Youngjae's breathing getting slower which meant he was probably on the verge of falling asleep.

"Thank you for taking me out on a date today, love. It was beautiful," He whispered, not knowing if Youngjae could hear him or not.

He felt a weak tuck on his shirt. "Thank you for loving me, Bummie"

-
A/N:
Has anyone else a love for low quality pics that is slowly getting out of hand? Half my camera roll is filled with lq kpop pics...

I'm really sorry for not updating sooner but I wasn't able to write last week... I'm sorry.

Anyway, how have you been? I hope well! Did you have a good start into the next week?

I love you all and I hope you'll have a lot of reasons to smile this week!

Stay healthy♥️