Chapter 27

A/N:
Guess who's not dead and back with a long chapter to make up for my lack of updates
(also sorry for any spelling and/or grammar mistakes)

-

"Do I look good?" Youngjae came out of his bedroom so Mark, who was sitting in the living room, could take a look at his outfit. Grey pants with a light green turtleneck that didn't do anything for his well built body but Youngjae was too nervous to worry about it.

Not a single second later loud laughter bubbled out of Mark who immediately apologized for being so mean but when Youngjae puffed his cheek and crossed his arms he began to giggle uncontrollably again.

"You look like an old grandpa, this is hilarious! Can I make a picture for Jackson?"

"Fuck you, Mark"

At that Mark sobered up in an instant. It wasn't often Youngjae cursed or even thought about saying 'fuck you' to someone and when he did it was never a good sign. With a sigh Mark stood up and grabbed Youngjae by his hand, pulling him back into the bedroom so they could find an outfit together.

"I'll find you something," Mark said and gently pushed Youngjae on his bed who sat down and crossed his legs. He then proceeded to go over the mass of clothes in Youngjae's closet and didn't care that half of it landed on the floor, they could clean up later.

"Would you rather look cuddly or do you want Jaebum to think 'fuck me' when he sees you?" Mark asked seriously and Youngjae's eyes widened.

"I don't know," Youngjae groaned, "What says 'I'm sorry I fucked up, please love me anyway' the best?"

Mark just hummed and rummaged through everything again. Eventually he threw a pair of black skinny pants at Youngjae who spluttered as they landed directly in his face.

"Aren't they too tight?"

His friend shushed him and handed him a grey oversized pullover.

"This should work. It's not too sexy but also not too soft and if you want Jaebum to still think 'fuck me' then you can always undress," He added with a wink. Youngjae blushed and opened his mouth to say something but didn't know what. Why was he even friends with Mark? He actually questioned that often.

"Now change, I'll wait outside"

The younger quickly threw the outfit on and looked at himself in the mirror. He hoped Jaebum would like it, he really did. He stepped out once again and Mark grinned mischievously at him, Youngjae didn't like that look. With quick steps the older approached him and put a black choker around his neck.

"I found that in my bag, I bought it once but forgot it in there because I never wear it"

Youngjae tried to wriggle himself out of Mark's grasp but to no avail. When the other finally finished and stepped away the younger immediately tried to take it off again only to have his hand smacked away.

"You look amazing, keep it on"

Youngjae wanted to argue since he felt slightly uncomfortable wearing it but one look at the time was all it took to make him forget about the choker.

"We need to go!" He exclaimed and dragged Mark behind him, barely giving him enough time to slip into his shoes.

Before he left the apartment Youngjae took a large bag in his hand and afterwards locked the door before the two walked to Mark's car.