Chapter 35

When Youngjae opened the door for Jaebum he immediately jumped into the older's arms. The latter staggered back, not expecting this kind of greeting but as soon as he got over the surprise he wrapped his own arms around the other, holding him tightly to his chest.

"Hi," Youngjae croaked out as he buried his face into the fabric of Jaebum's shirt and the older felt his hear clench as he realized that Youngjae really did cry because of him. He slipped out of his shoes and carried the younger to the living room, sitting down so that now Youngjae was resting on his lap. The younger didn't make a move to get off nor did he look like he wanted to in the first place. All he did was hug Jaebum as if his life depended on it.

The older played with the brown strands of Youngjae's hair, loving how soft it was, "I'm sorry for scaring you" He whispered. If he had known that the younger would get so shaken up he would have never texted him that. It hurt.

"It's okay"

"Youngjae, darling, it's clearly not. Look at me"

When the latter refused to meet his eyes, Jaebum lifted his chin up and saw how red Youngjae's eyes were.

"Tell me"

"It's stupid and childish, don't worry"

Jaebum sighed, "Didn't you text me once that saying 'don't worry' only makes people worry more?"

At that the man in his arms crooked a small smile, "I did, didn't I?"

When Jaebum didn't smile back and only continued to watch him worriedly he gave in. "I got scared you realized that there would be prettier people you could Teddy Buddy with. I thought that you were bored already and searching for someone new, someone more exciting than me. In all honesty, I was scared you would leave m-" He got cut off by Jaebum's soft lips on his. Youngjae's eyes widened in surprise before he melted into the kiss, his hands not letting go of his shirt.

The kiss wasn't heated or fast and somehow Youngjae preferred it this way. He loved the warmness that spread through his chest when Jaebum held him like this, like he was something precious that could easily break. He loved how Jaebum let him decide at what pace they would take things. The older didn't try to deepen the kiss or tried to touch him somewhere when he wasn't sure if Youngjae would want it. But he did whine as Youngjae broke the kiss to catch his breath.

The older blinked his eyes open and saw Youngjae grinning down at him, his eyes glistening and a rosy blush painted his cheeks.

"Beautiful" He breathed out and Youngjae tilted his head.

"What?"

He gently cupped Youngjae's face, his thumps ghosting over the younger's cheekbones. "You, Youngjae, are beautiful and that doesn't even describe you wholly. You can't see it for yourself but that's why you have me now. I'll tell you how gorgeous you are whenever I have the chance till you believe it too"

Youngjae opened his mouth to say something but no words would come out. Even if he would be able to say something he doubted he could truly express how thankful he was towards Jaebum. At the end he figured that that wasn't possible to begin with. No words in any language could express how light headed he felt when Jaebum said this. How he felt his heart skip whenever he nothing but looked at him.

Nothing could express how much he loved Jaebum.

"I'm sorry if that was a bit much," Jaebum said when Youngjae had been silent for quite some time. He was afraid he completely scared him away now.

"You worry too much," Was all Youngjae mumbled before he leaned down to catch Jaebum's lips with his. This time it was shorter but not less meaningful for the two. Youngjae hoped it showed what he felt when he wasn't able to voice it properly.

"I'm hungry," He said when they broke apart for the second time that day.

A low chuckle tumbled off Jaebum's lips and he nodded, lifting the younger off of his lap and stood up.

"I'll make you something to eat, you must be tired too" He ruffled his hair while he walked past him and disappeared into the kitchen.

Youngjae heard shuffling and the opening of drawers but most importantly he heard Jaebum adorably hum a tune. He leaned back into the cushions of the sofa and closed his eyes while listening to it.

Jaebum came back with three slices of bread with Nutella and laughed when Youngjae anything but ripped it out of his hands. The older rested his head on the other's shoulder while he ate.

Suddenly they both heard the front door opening and Youngjae groaned when he remembered that Mark had promised to come over that night. Also he should really make Mark return the spare key to his apartment.

"Oh well would you look at that!" The blond clapped his hands together and Jaebum scooted a bit away from Youngjae.

Mark used the small space between them to squeeze himself into it. "I'm so sorry for being such a cockblocker!"

He rested his feet on the small coffee table in front of the sofa. "If I had known you were here, Jaebummie, I would have at least knocked, I seem so rude now"

Youngjae was ready to strangle Mark but before he could the blond spoke up again. "You don't mind if I take a bite, right?" Before Youngjae could answer Mark had already taken a bread slice and was happily munching on it. That much about one bite.

As Mark took a closer look at his best friend he also noticed his red and puffy eyes. Immediately all traces of humor left his voice when he turned to Jaebum.

"If you made my baby cry I won't hesitate to cut you and then display your organs as an example for all of Youngjae's future boyfriends"

"Mark!" Youngjae screeched and Jaebum moved even further away now from Mark.

He quickly got over his shock. He wouldn't admit it but he found it adorable how Mark cared for Youngjae.

"I sure hope there won't be any future boyfriends"

-

A/N
YALL IM SO SO HAPPY FOR BAMBAM LIKE FUCK YES ASBXKS BSJXNS

Do you know Hua Chenyu? A friend recommended his songs to me and I'm in love.

Anyways I'll stop rambling now.

I love you all so much and always remember if you wanna talk to someone about anything just hmu <3

I hope you had a great start into the next week! Stay healthy ♥️