DETAILS

OKAY I KNOW I SAID ITS FINISHED BUT MAYBE YOU REMEMBER HOW I MENTIONED THAT YOUNGJAE SLAMMED JAEBUM AGAINST A WALL?? YEAH WELL HERE YOU GO

"Youngjae?" Jaebum called out as he entered Youngjae's apartment. He slipped out of his shoes and put them on the floor next to the younger's.

Youngjae emerged from the kitchen as soon as he heard Jaebum enter. A blinding smile formed on his face as his eyes landed on his boyfriend, an apron tied around his wait and a stripe of flour over his left cheek.

Jaebum thought that he had never seen something so naturally beautiful and it made his heart skip a beat when Youngjae wrapped his arms around his neck, pressing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Hello Bummie," He chirped happily and released the other again.

"Hey beautiful, are you baking something?"

"No shit sherlock," Youngjae replied with a teasing tone and Jaebum would have teased back if he hadn't been too captivated by Youngjae's smile.

He seemed to be in a very good mood today.

Jaebum frowned, it's not that he had something against that. After all a happy Youngjae was his favorite Youngjae but there was something glistening in his eyes that unsettled the older.

Nonetheless he let himself be dragged into the kitchen by his sleeve.

The kitchen was a mess.

How did Youngjae manage to get batter for the muffins on the ceiling?

Why was there chocolate on the wall?

And yet, Youngjae was grinning proudly as he held a muffin pan out for Jaebum to see.

„Youngjae, why are they green?"

„Food color"

„Food co- Why?" Jaebum had his brows knitted together and a chuckle was close to escaping him.

Youngjae shrugged, obviously not really sure about it himself and he mentioned towards the oven.

„Can you open that for me?"

„Sure," Jaebum followed Youngjae's request and Youngjae put in the muffin pan and closed it again.

„I'll quickly wash up"

That quickly would probably be a bit longer judging by the state the kitchen was in.

All fun fun till Youngjae suddenly started to lick of the spoon he had used to get the batter out. Jaebum's eyes flickered downward to his lips and he was sure that Youngjae was now only sucking on it to make him go mad.

The younger pulled the spoon out of his mouth with a pop and Youngjae liked over his lips, Jaebum couldn't find it in himself to look away and did Youngjae just wink at him?

Goddamn.

Youngjae didn't comment on what he had just done and simply returned to cleaning his mess. When Jaebum had composed himself again he grabbed a towel and dried the utensils Youngjae washed.

Together it didn't even take that long for them to finish everything and just when Jaebum wanted to ask if they could watch a movie together he saw Youngjae coming closer and closer to him, the weird glistening in his eyes had returned and Jaebum swallowed.

"Did you like what you saw before?" Youngjae leaned in to whisper into Jaebum's ear and the older prayed Youngjae couldn't hear his heart beating loudly.

The younger smirked at him and grabbed Jaebum lightly at his collar, pushing him till his back hit the wall. Not with enough force to actually hurt but so that Jaebum still sucked in a breath of air.

„Y-Youngjae?"

Jaebum's eyes were wide and his cheeks burning up. Before he knew it Youngjae had already locked their lips together. It wasn't soft like their kisses usually were, this one was much more passionate and for once Jaebum didn't fight for dominance, not that he would have been able to since his mind wasn't working properly as soon as he felt Youngjae's hands pulling gently at his hair.

After a while his mind caught up with him and he responded to the kiss just as roughly as Youngjae and tried to get some of the control back but Youngjae wouldn't have any of it. He just pushed the older further against the wall, making Jaebum groan. Youngjae smirked against Jaebum lips at the sound.

Eventually the need to breathe got too strong to ignore and they broke apart.

Jaebum was a wreck.

His lips were swollen and red, looking more kissable than ever and all the effort he had put into his hair that morning was ruined. He was breathing heavily as he glanced up and scowled at Youngjae's expression.

How come the other was still so collected when Jaebum couldn't even breathe properly?

„Well that was fun" Youngjae smirked and the other hit his chest.

Jaebum wasn't going to lie though. It was amazing.

Before he could even respond the oven beeped, signaling that the muffin's were ready.

The smirk on Youngjae's face got replaced by a shining smile and his whole aura changed in a matter of seconds. Gone were the roughness and the need to control, instead he now seemed like an excited puppy that saw a treat.

He skipped over to the oven and pulled on some oven gloves before he pulled out the pan. „My babies are so beautiful" He mumbled more to himself than to Jaebum.

When he didn't notice any signs of Jaebum speaking some time soon he looked at him with a frown. Jaebum was still standing in the exact same spot, mouth now slightly agape as if he wanted to say something.

„What?" Youngjae asked innocently and Jaebum shook his head.

„Nothing"

He was sure that Choi Youngjae would be the death of him.

-

A/N:
i really want to be in a kazoo band but i think my friend would kill me

oh well

i love you all <33 take care my angels