Chapter 31

Jaebum barely had the time to set his full grocery bag on the floor before an overly excited Youngjae jumped into his arms. The older staggered back a few steps and chuckled as Youngjae nuzzled his head into his neck.

"Hello beautiful," He said and played with a strand of Youngjae's brown hair.

"I was so scared when you weren't here this morning," The other mumbled and Jaebum nearly didn't catch his words. He took a step back so he could look better at Youngjae.

"Why would you be scared?"

"Never mind that," Whatever expression the younger had, it was now replaced by a bright smile, "I set the table for us already"

Jaebum frowned at the sudden change of attitude but followed Youngjae to the table nonetheless. There he started pulling out the stuff he had bought from the bag. He might have bought a bit more then necessary and Youngjae noticed that too if the smirk on his face was anything to go by.

"Please enlighten me as to why we have three different orange juices"

"Oh, well, you see," Jaebum's cheeks gained a lovely rosy color as he avoided looking at the younger, "I bought blood orange juice and normal orange one but I didn't know if you like it with or without pulp so I bought both. Then I realized that I didn't even know if you liked orange juice so I bought you pineapple juice too" The older looked at the, now four, bottles of juice he had piled up on the table.

"I have a lot of juice now, don't I?" He looked helplessly at Youngjae who had a hand over his mouth so he wouldn't giggle. Still, Jaebum saw how his shoulders were shaking and he couldn't help but chuckle too.

"I might have panicked a bit in the supermarket," He admitted still chuckling slightly before he continued pulling out various kinds of bread and finally a big jar of nutella.

Youngjae had watched Jaebum in amusement and when his eyes landed on the jar he immediately snatched them out of the older's hands.

"That might be the thing I love the third most in the whole world," He hummed as he opened the lid.

"What are the two things you love more?" Jaebum was genuinely curious.

"Well one things is of course Benjamin and the other is-"

-you, Youngjae wanted to say but caught himself before the word could slip out. He didn't want to scare Jaebum nor was it the right time.

"The other thing is Tedds of course."

"Yes, of course"

Jaebum didn't know what he expected and yet he felt slightly disappointed. He shook his head, trying not to think too much about it.

"Let's eat, yeah?"

He was met with enthusiastic nodding from the younger and the two sat down. Youngjae smeared a load of nutella on his bread and later munched happily on it while Jaebum ate his solely with butter. When the other saw it he let out a quiet 'ew'.

"Come on, try a bit of the good stuff," He said holding his slice of bread out to the older so he could take a bite.

Jaebum didn't see a reason why he shouldn't try and just before he could take a bite Youngjae took it away.

"Close your eyes"

"But-"

"No buts"

Reluctantly Jaebum closed his eyes and a smile formed on Youngjae's lips. He leaned over the table and instead of giving Jaebum a bite of his bread he pressed a soft kiss on his lips. The older's eyes shot open in surprise but not even a second later he leaned into the touch, closing his eyes again. When both of them parted to catch their breath Youngjae had a blinding smile on his face while Jaebum was sure his face was on fire.

"Hey, Youngjae?"

"Hm?"

"That was pretty gay"

Laughter bubbled out of Youngjae and he rolled his eyes.

"You're pretty gay"

"Damn right I am" Jaebum winked and this time it was Youngjae who got flustered.

"Just take a bite and be quiet"

Chuckling to himself finally tried the nutella and was surprised that he really liked it. Sheepishly he reached for the jar to make himself a slice of bread with it.

They chatted about anything and everything, both not realizing how fast the time went by. Eventually Youngjae stood up and put both of their plates in the sink.

"Can I maybe take a shower?" He asked when he turned around to Jaebum again.

"Yes sure, should I lend you a fresh set of clothes?"

"That would be great," He exclaimed, maybe a bit too excited for his own good. He would never admit that wearing Jaebum's clothes was the main reason he wanted to shower, he could have also went at his apartment.

Jaebum walked to his bedroom and brought everything Youngjae would need while the younger did the dishes for them.

He handed him the clothes and told him to use any shampoo he'd like since he had a lot. When Youngjae asked him why he replied that whenever Jackson was sleeping over he would forget either his shampoo or his socks. Youngjae came to the conclusion that maybe Jaebum's friends were just as weird as his.

While the younger was showering Jaebum rested on the sofa. It was all peaceful till loud banging at his door was heard. He didn't know who it could be and went to open it in confusion. When he opened it he was met with a tall, blond man that looked as if he was ready to punch Jaebum.

"Hello?"

"Let's get straight to the point. Is Youngjae okay? You didn't hurt him, right?"

Jaebum furrowed his brows not really catching on to what was happening.

"He's just taking a shower after we ate breakfast. Who are you?"

In that moment Youngjae stepped out of the bathroom. His hair dripping wet and Jaebum's shirt hanging loosely on his frame. The smile on his face faltered as he noticed Mark standing in the doorway.

A smirk tucked on the corners of Mark's mouth. "Just breakfast? Are you sure Youngjae didn't eat anything else too?"

The younger's eyes widened and he rushed to him to flick his forehead. "Mark! What are you doing here?"

So that was Mark.

"You didn't text me yesterday and ignored my calls this morning so like the best friend I am, I jumped to the conclusion that you got brutally murdered and I immediately drove here"

Youngjae's expression softened and he hugged his best friend. Jaebum just stood there, not knowing what to do with himself.

"I guess I should apologize for being so rude before," Mark said after Youngjae let go of him and held his hand out for Jaebum to shake, "I'm Mark, it's nice to finally meet you"

Jaebum smiled at the blond, taking the extended hand. "I'm Jaebum"

"Oh I know, Youngjae won't shut up about you"

-

A/N:
I hope you don't mind that there are more full chapters now than texting... just tell me if I should go back to texting, yeah? ^^

Random question: What are you're top five groups you stan?

Anyway I wish you all an amazing start into the new week and please take care of yourselves!

I love you <3

(IM SORRY I KEEP TALKING ABOUT VIXX IN MY A/N's BUT HONGBIN GOT SILVER HAIR NOW AND BOII I WASNT READY)