Chapter four

Inojin's POV

What the hell was that girl thinking?! Who in their right mind would be naked in an all boys dormitory and worst! She didn't even locked her door and even spread her legs apart! I thought angrily. Then the flashback of her naked body ran through my head. "Hell." I crused as I leaned on my doorframe.

I was really debating whether to tell the head of the school about her situation or keeping it a secret. She might be exposed someway and she might be in danger. "Not like I care tho." I huffed out and proceeded to walk inside my room and shutting it close. "Kira.." I whispered her name. "I knew you were a girl but why would you risk your life just to fight Boruto?" I sighed and changed into my Karate-Gi and tied my white belt around my waist.

Then the naked image of Kira crossed my mind again. "Snap out of it Inojin!" I said angrily as I wore my shoe and grabbed my backpack that contains extra clothes, water and a towel. I glanced at the clock that was hanging above the doorframe. 2:20 PM. I sighed and proceeded to walk outside my room and locked it.

I turned to look at Kira's door next to mine and her naked image ran through my head again. "That's it." I banged my head on the wall in front of me. "Ino- WHAT THE HELL!" A voice came out of nowhere said. I turned to look at who it is and found Kira fully dressed in her Karate-Gi. God she looks so cute.

I shook my head sideways and shot her an annoyed look. "What do you want?" I asked trying to sound irritated but failed miserably. "Why are you banging your head on the wall? Are you stupid, dumb or both?" She asked cocking her eyebrow up. "Don't start it Kira, if it weren't for you being naked and spreading your legs apart that corrupted my mind I wouldn't be in this situation." I said irriratedly as I felt my face heat.

"P-pervet!" Kira shouted, pointing her finger at me. "O-oi! I never said I was! My eyes is the pure definition for virgin!" I defended and grabbed her hand that was pointing at me. "S-still!" She stuttered, trying to pull her hand out from my grasp which made me tighten it even more. "Sorry babydoll but I'm not interested." I huffed out and started dragging her with me.

"Where are you taking me you pervert!" She asked yanking her hand from me. "Practice starts at 3:00 PM sharp and we already wasted 20 minutes because of your stupidity." I said. "HOLY CRAP! IT'S ALREADY 2:40!" Kira shouted as she began to ran ahead of me while pulling me along with her. "Faster Inojin! I don't wanna be late for the first day of try outs!" She demanded. Why this kid..

I immediately carried her over my shoulder like a sack of rice and started running towards the Karate Dojo that was located on the other side of the school. "Put me down you creep! I can walk on my own!" She said as she punched my back with the little might she has. "Shut it muchkin, it'll be faster this way." I said as I ran across the school field.

Not too far, I already saw people wearing the white Karate-Gi as we are wearing lining up right outside the Dojo. "Right on time." I huffed out and fasten my pace. As soon as we arrived, I immediately threw Kira off me and collapsed on the ground while catching my breath. "THAT HURTS YOU IDIOT!" Kira shouted at me as rubbed her butt. "Why, you're welcome Kira." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes as I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Okay first years! Listen up you little shits. I'm Houki, the president of this club and you are all expected to follow and obey the rules. If you're a chicken, might as well back out now or I'll throw you out on my own with force." Houki said. He had brown hair, dark blue eyes with full of determination, fair complexion and wears a mask that covers his nose down to his throat leading God knows where. He's already a black belt since that's the color of the belt he's wearing.

"Now, now Houki-senpai. We don't wanna scare our baby chicks right? Let's be kind to them." A guy beside Houki said. He has a bowl cut hairstyle, bushy brows and big black eyes that seems friendly. Is that hairstyle a trend? I thought.

"I'm Metal Lee, a 3rd year student and the vice president of this club." Metal Lee said with enthusiasm. I swear I could see the flowers of fire burning around him. "Fix your attitude and stop calling them little chicks." Houki said irritatedly. Almost all of us stiffen from his voice. I turned to look at the person beside me who happens to be Kira and was already pale as a sheet of paper. Chicken.

"Houki-senpai they look scared." Metal Lee said sadly which made Houki sighed. "Run 50 rounds of the field, 100 push ups, 200 sit ups and no break. I'll be the one to judge if you're qualified or not. Time starts now!" Houki ordered and every freshmen began to run on the field.

"Fucking hell." I huffed out as beads of sweats ran down from my forehead, it was already my 48th round and the sun was setting. I heard huffs from my side which made me look at the person. Whoever you are, you're about to die on this situation. I thought. Then my eyes widen in shock when I saw Kira who was paler than before, beads of sweats ran down through her forehead.  I slowed down on my pace and waited for her to catch up with me.

"Oi, you're about to faint. Give it up already." I said as she ran beside me. "No way. I'm detetmined to be in this club, one way or another." Shd said looking ever so serious. "HALT!" Houki shouted. "Finally!" Iwabee shouted in exhaustion. "That was a killer start." Shinki said as he wiped his sweat with the sleeve of his Karate-Gi. "I think I left my soul there." Denki huffed out and pointed at the other side of the field before collapsing face straight on the ground.

"You." Houki said pointing at our direction. "Who? Him?" Kira asked pointing at me. I glared at her. "No, you." Houki said, pointing again at our direction. "He meant you, Kira." I sighed. She gulped nervously. "Just don't make it too obvious." I whispered to her as she nodded her head. She walked towards where Houki was and they began talking which I cannot hear.

"Houki-senpai saw determination within him." Metal Lee said popping out of nowhere causing me to freak out a bit. "R-right." I said regaining my posture. "He's a powerful kid, I bet he'll be a step ahead among you first years." Metal Lee said, his eyes never leaving Kira and Houki. My fist clenched by just looking at them talking as I noticed a blush crept through Houki's cheeks.

Kira bowed at Houki and ran towards me happily. "We're in!" She said as she jumped towards me while my arms opened on their own and catching her into an embrace. What the fuck. "We all passed!" She said happily. "C-congratulations then?" I said, rather with no assurance. "Mhm!" She said and nodded her head happily. Suddenly I felt something inside my stomach. What the hell?

"Oi. You two, are you gays?" Iwabee asked, his hands shoved inside the sleeves of his Karate-Gi. I immediately let go of Kira as she kept a safe distance, a blush appeared on our faces. "What the hell no!" I glared at them. "No need to be defensive, although your expressions says otherwise." Denki said as he adjusted his eyeglasses.

"Anyway, you guys passed. We start tomorrow morning 7:00 AM sharp and we end at 9:00 AM then resume on 3:00 PM sharp till 7:00 PM. Any questions?" Metal Lee said. "None? You may go." And with that everyone bowed on them and walked off. "God, my muscles are aching." Shinki said. "I'm still looking for my soul." Denki said. "My legs are shaking." Iwabee said exhuastedly.

"Tell me about it, the field is too huge and to think we ran 50 rounds." I sighed. My knees where shaking too, heck everyone's knees where shaking. "I feel weak." Kira complained. "Everyone does." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes at her. "Houki-senpai sure is strict." Kira sighed after giving me a glare. "Tell me about it. He literally shouted my soul out of me."  Denki said. "At least we're in the club." Shinki said causing everyone to agree with him. 

I turned to look at Kira who was in deep thought. I wonder what she's thinking.  I thought and shook my head in disapproval. I do not give a damn about her.

Or so I thought.