Chapter ten

Boruto's POV

I walked out the wash room and towards the exit where Mitsuki and Shikadai was waiting. "That was surprising Boruto, to think you literally jumped out of your seat and dashed towards Kira." Mitsuki said and a smile plastered on his lips.  "I'll kill them." I cursed. "Eh?" Mitsuki expressed. "I'll bring them down, both Kira and that guy." I said angrily and clenched my fists. "When's the tournament?" I asked. "This Monday." Mitsuki answered right away.

"Who'll be against who?" I asked again. "I'll be against Metal Lee while Shikadai would be against Kira." Mitsuki said calmly. "Shikadai." I said. "Yeah?" He responded. We entered the limousine as the chauffeur closed it behind us. "Don't go easy on him." I ordered. "You sure? He looks fragile to me not to mention he has a girls body, I could easily break him in pieces. Although on the other hand I clearly know that he's a she and I don't wanna hurt women." He said casually.

"Show no mercy this time." I said and looked down at my hands with a glare. Prepare yourself Sarada, show me everything you got before I'll enter the next tournaments. As soon as we arrived in the dormitory, I immediately went to my room and changed into my Karate-Gi and proceeded to walk on the Dojo to train.

I practiced with every dummy there is in the Dojo and didn't stop till I broke them all. After a few hours, the last wooden dummy broke and I heard a clap. I turned to look at the person and saw Mitsuki. "Training hard are we?" He asked as a smile appeared on his face. I swear this guy is the most happiest guy in the world.

I didn't respond to his question as I did a run house kick. "Do you want me to sign you up as well?" He asked as he handed me a towel. I took it from him and wiped the sweat from my face. "No, I'll enter the tournaments once they are qualified to face me." I said with full of determination. "I heard from one of their students that both skipped a belt, they must be that good." Mitsuki said.

"Who are they under?" I asked. "Houki and Metal Lee are the ones running the club." He replied. "Houki huh?" I smirked at Mitsuki's answer. He was the one who I battled long ago which I sent to the hospital due to the impact of my punch that sent him flying to the other side of the room that's why he's wearing that mask to prevent people from seeing that ugly scar I gave him.

"I heard they got stronger too." Mitsuki said. "I'm not after those fools. I'm after their new students, how they'll witness as I would give them the same experience as he had way back then." I said. "You should stop putting too much violence Boruto, it's not right. You know what you did to Sarada back then was too insulting." Mitsuki said worriedly.

"Speaking of Sarada, why are you so mad at her when all she wanted to do was enter the club? Although she isn't from our school but we accept people who wants to learn." Mitsuki pointed out. I clenched my fist as I recalled the memory of her.

"Boruto!" A girl whose violet hair was braided. "Yeah Sumire?" I asked. "Spar with me." She said politely. "But you're a girl, I might hurt you." I said with a frown. "Boo. You're no fun." She said pouting and which we both know that I couldn't resist. I chuckled at her childish tactics and ruffled her hair. "Fine. Just one round." I said. I watched her eyes sparkle as she pulled me into a hug. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" She said repeatedly. "Okay, let me go before I change my mind." I said and laughed. We quickly got into our fighting position. She was the first to attack which I quickly blocked. Sumire was a strong woman who could surpass our sensei. She was fast. "You're getting better Sumire." I said as I dodged her attacks. "You too Boruto!" She said happily as she kept on throwing attacks at me.

Hours went by and we both became tired so that indicated that the fight ends there. We were both sprawled on the floor. "That was awesome!" She giggled. "Sure was." I said as I looked at her and smile. We were staring at each other and unknowingly we started to lean our faces till our lips touched. The thing about Sumire is when she kisses it's so fast, it's more like lust instead of love. In the middle of our kiss her phone suddenly rang. "I'll take the call for a second." She said and pecked my cheek as she stood up and fished out her phone from the pocket of her Karate-Gi. "Hello?... Yeah... I'm done... Mhm... I'm with my friend... Yeah... Okay, see you then... Bye... Likewise." And with that she ended the call and looked at me with a smile.

"Who was that?" I asked as I stood up and walked towards her. "A friend." She smiled. "A friend? Then why kept our relationship a secret?" I asked. "She feels bad about being single that's why I should keep it from her or she'll cry and hate me for it." She said and giggled. God, I love this girl. I thought as I smiled at her and pecked her forehead. "You're meeting with her right?" I asked with a smile. "Yeah, she's actually already in the restaurant down town." She replied. "We wouldn't want to keep your single friend waiting now do we?" I joked which made her giggle. "Of course not. I should change." She said. "Want me to take you there?" I offered. "No thanks, I'm fine by my own." She smiled as she left to freshen up and change. I smiled at her retreating figure.

After she left, I quickly freshen up and walked towards my locker to change when my phone suddenly rang indicating a message. I checked who the sender was and it was an unknown number. "Strange." I said and opened it. My eyes widen as my body began to shake. It was a photo of Sumire kissing a guy. I clenched my phone as anger filled me. "Hey Boruto I-" Mitsuki said and stopped his sentence and asked. "Boruto you okay?" He walked towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Hey bud, what's wr-" then he shut his mouth as he saw the photo of Sumire on my phone. Mitsuki immediately took my phone from me and deleted the photo.

"Boruto snap out of it." Mitsuki said as he shook me gently,pulling me back to reality. "Sorry, I spaced out." I said and wiped the beads of sweat in my forehead. "You should let go of the past Boruto, what Sumire did wasn't Sarada's fault. You can't blame her or lashed out your anger at her." Mitsuki said worriedly. I didn't want to hear any of Mitsuki's words so I decided to walk out of him and into the dormitory. As soon as I arrived, I immediately shut my door locked and punched the wall beside me.

"Fuck..." I cursed under my breath as blood dripped from my knuckles.