Chapter six

Sarada's POV

The moment I arrived at the dorm, I sprinted towards my room and shut my door close and locked it. I was heavily panting by then so I sat on the edge of my bed and clapsed my hands together.

"Girls are nothing but weaklings. They don't even have the power to process things quickly, how much more dodge a fist."

Boruto's words kept running through my head. I was so distracted that I didn't bother looking at the clock until I heard a soft knock from my door. "Kira?" A voice I knew too well, called out. I didn't bother answering him, instead I lay back down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Then another knock was heard again. "Kira, I know you're there." Inojin said from the other side.

"Go away Inojin, I don't need your pity." I said. "Whoever gave you the idea of me pitying you? I'm here to offer my condolences." He said. "From what?" I asked. "Your dignity." And with that, I immediately hopped out from my bed and marched towards my door angrily and opened it revealing Inojin with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Don't try me pretty face." I glared at him. "So scary! Not." He said sarcastically and rolled his eyes at me, he then leaned on the wall behind him and crossed his arms. "So just like that?" He asked. "Just like what is?" I countered back, leaning on my doorframe. "You're letting his dull words ruin you? You're just gonna lock yourself up and cry over it instead of taking it as a challenge and become stronger because of it, is that it," he said shooting his one brow up.

"I don't know what your talking about Inojin." I said softly and looked down. "You know exactly what I'm talking about Kira or should I say, Sarada." He said making me jerk up and looked at him with wide eyes. How did he?...

He rolled his crystal blue-green eyes once again and looked at me in disbelief. "You seriously think I didn't hear you guys talking from afar right?" He said. "It's rude to eavesdrop." I said irritatedly and shot him a glare. "Couldn't help it, you guys should tone it down." He said casually and shook his head sideways. "Anyway let's go." He said as he took my hand and dragged me to God knows where.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "I ran into Houki-senpai and told me to fetch you since we're starting our training early since you and I are gonna be up on stage later for the opening ceremony, the others are already with him." Inojin said. "W-wait! What do you mean by us up on stage later?" I asked since I had no idea.

"Well princess seems to me like you and I had the highest scores in the entrance exam and because of that we are obliged to say something on behalf of the first years." Inojin said sarcastically. "Well crap, I didn't know about that." I said and panic started to ran through my body. "That's because some of us didn't read the email." He said. I swear this guy is made up of good looks, mood swings and sarcasm. One minute, he's so caring and the other minute he's sarcastic af.

"But I believe that you can do it since you're one of the highest scorers afterall." He said. Did he just?...

Did he just say he believes in me or was it just my imagination?