Chapter eleven

Sarada's POV

I breathed heavily as we stepped inside the bus that would lead us to the place where the tournament will take its place. I sat on the third row beside the window and placed my bag beside me and stared out. "Mind if I join you?" I turned to look at who the person is and saw Inojin who has a light smile on his face. "Sure." I said as I took my bag from the seat next to me and placed it on my lap.

"Let me." He said as he took my bag and placed it on the rack above us along with his. "Thanks." I said. "Your welcome." He said with a smile. I looked out the window as everyone started to fill the bus. "Nervous?" He asked. "Nope." I lied. "Nice try." He smirked. "Okay fine, maybe I am." I said as I sighed heavily. "Don't be. I'll be there to cheer on ya." He said trying to enlighten me which was helping. "You sound like you like me." I joked. "Heh, don't get too full of yourself munchkin." He chuckled and flicked my forehead playfully.

"Do you know who you're up against to?" I asked. "Nope, but I heard that the tournament will take place in Nagakawa Dojo since after all they have the best Dojo." Inojin said as he plugged his earphone on his ear and plugged the other one on mine. "Music helps." He said and played a song in his phone. Indeed it was relaxing.

"Everyone present?" Houki-senpai asked as he stood in front and held on the bus pole. "Yes!" Everyone said in unison. "Good, then we're off." He said as he sat beside Metal-senpai who had a paper bag covering his nose and mouth. The bus started to move as I looked out the window. It takes 2 hours to get there so might as well enjoy the view.

It was still 10 minutes early when I felt sick, I covered my mouth to prevent distracting everyone who were alseep. Crap.. I nervously thought and looked at my side. Inojin was sleeping as well. "Inojin.." I called him out softly. "H-hey Inojin.." I said shaking him lightly this time, his eyes shot open and looked at me. "Sorry, you were saying?" He said. He looked tired tho since afterall we woke up 4:00 AM to get there early since the tournament will take 3 days and we have to find ourselves a place to stay before they ran out.

"Do you have any c-candy?" I asked. This isn't a time for me to be embarrassed. "I think I have some in my bag, wait let me check." He said and stood up to find some candy in his bag. I bent over and covered my mouth since I could now feel my barf coming out. "Here." A voice I know too well said. "Thanks Houki-senpai but what is this for?" Inojin asked.

"He's about to barf." Houki-senpai said. "Shit." Inojin cursed and placed a paper bag on my mouth. As soon as I removed my mouth, I barfed at the paper bag. "Damn. You should have told me that you easily get sick." Inojin said stressfully. "S-sorry." I apologized and barfed again. Goodbye breakfast. It took 2 paper bags after I puked everything.

"Here." Houki-senpai offered his termos. "I-it's fine Houki-sen-" but he beat me to it. "You're gonna compete later might as well have something in your stomach." He said and gave the termos to Inojin and went back to his seat and assist Metal-senpai who was puking as well. "I guess you and Metal-senpai had that in common." Inojin said and sweatdropped.

He opened the termos as the hot vapor came out. "It's hot choco and here's some biscuits." Inojin said as he offered me some food. "Sorry you have to deal with me." I said in embarrassment. "I've been dealing with your spoiled ass for God knows how long." He chuckled. "We didn't even know each other that long." I pointed out and took a bite on the biscuit. "Point proven." He said and shrugged.

After eating and drinking the hot choco Houki-senpai gave me, I felt calm and relaxed. I closed my eyes to sleep when I felt something placed around my neck, looking down I saw a green stripped scarf. "Better?" Inojin asked. "Y-yeah, thanks." I said and blushed. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "Catch up with your sleep, I'll wake you up when we're already there." He said as I nodded my head and leaned on his shoulder and slept there.