Chapter fourteen

Sarada's POV

"Cheers!" Everyone said in unison. The sound of glass clicking, laughter, the sizzle of the bbq and the air was filled with the strong odor of the beer and the juicy bbq. "You all did well today, especially Kira." Houki-senpai said as he raised his glass at me. "Thank you." I said with a smile. "Your battle with Shikadai was his longest. Most of his battles would last for 30 minutes but his battle with you ended at 2 hours straight!" Metal-senpai said proudly.

"But the thought of him punching our dear Kira-senpai was a big deal." A member from the Karate club said. "We must have our revenge!" Iwabee said which most club members agreed and they all earned a whack from Houki-senpai. "That was part of the tournament." He said irritatedly. "I'm okay." I assured them with a smile and excuses myself as I walkes towards the veranda.

"Here." Inojin popped out of nowhere as he placed an ice pack on my lip that has a little bruise on the side. "T-thank you." I blushed at his gesture and took the ice pack from him. "You were awesome back there." Inojin spoke as his gaze focused on the scenery before us. The moon was so bright that it made the river glitter in its reflection. "T-thanks.. y-you were too." I stuttered.

Inojin chuckled as he took a sip from his glass. "You know, I've always admired you from the very start." He said as he shifted his gaze from the beautiful scenery to me. "Eh? EEEEHHH?!" I panic. "What?" He asked tilting his head in the side. "Y-you're d-d-dr-drunk Inojin." I stuttered and made weird movements with my hands. "Cutie." Inojin said as he pinched my cheek, I quickly snatched his glass probably water from his hands and gluped it down in an instant which had a nasty taste.

"I'm not drunk.. You know.. ever since I saw you.. that day.. I kept thinking.. I was denying my love for you and now I'm really sure that I lo-" before he could finish his sentence he collapsed in my arms which caused us to fall on the floor with a loud thud. Everyone came out to see what the commotion was all about and when they saw us in our position everyone's eyes bulged out from their sockets. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR PRECIOUS INOJIN-SENPAI?!" A group member asked from the crowd.

"I-I can e-explain.." I sweatdrop and tried to get out from the position that we are in but couldn't since Inojin's way too heavy. "Ughh.." Inojin moaned as his eyebrows knitted together. Almost everyone witnessing the event had nosebleed. "OUR VERY OWN SLEEPING BEAUTY!" Everyone said in sync while Houki-senpai came over to help. He pulled Inojin from me and supported him. "You okay Kira?" Houki-senpai asked. "Y-yeah.." I blushed since the memory of Inojin's almost confession replayed.

"I'll take it from here, you go enjoy the rest of the victory." He said as he helped Inojin towards their room. "Snow White and Sleeping Beauty is in the house!" A drunk half naked Metal-senpai said. "Who's Snow White?" A drunk Iwabee asked. Shinki pointed at me with a poker face and everyone turned their attention towards me. "W-wha-" but before I could finish my sentence everyone launched at me.

"SNOW WHITE!!!!" They all yelled in unison. "Yikes." I quickly ducked down and made my way out from the drunk wolves and swiftly ran out from the place. I soon stopped on my tracks the moment I noticed I was far enough from the place. My head began to feel light so I decided to stop over by a tree and leaned for support when a hand suddenly covered my mouth.

I muffled sounds and was about to attack the person when my wrists was suddenly caught and was pinnes above my head. It was too dark to see who the person was but from his cologne you can tell he's a guy. "Well look who we have here." A husky voice said. As the clouds passed over, the moon shined and my eyes widen in shock to see that the person I was about to defeat was right in front of me.

"Mht.. mw... myw... moing.. mher..." I muffled in his hand. "Didn't your mom ever taught you manners?" He smirked and removed his hand from my mouth. "What do you want Uzumaki?" I glared at the guy as my vision started to whirl. "I... was.. first..  for.. your.. forma.. tion.." then my vision blacked out.

Boruto's POV

I stared at the passed out girl in my arms as I studied her features. Her thick, long curled lashes, pointed nose, pinkish and kissable lips that I was earning for. I neared my face at her and sniffed her. "Beer, huh? How cute." I smirked. My eyes traveled down from her neck, collar bones and her clothes. "You seriously have bad taste in men's clothes." I said and smiled at the sleeping figure of Sarada.

The wind blew causing her now short hair to mess her face. I was about to wake her up when I felt a drop of water hit my head. I looked up the sky and saw nothing but darkness as the rain began to fall heavily. I quickly ran towards where we are staying as of the moment. I noticed that most of the rooms where off, probably everyone went out to eat. I entered the hotel that we were staying and walked towards the elevator. "Excuse me sir but here have some towel." A staff offered as she batted her fake lashes at me.

I ignored her and proceeded to walk inside the elevator and pressed the 11th floor which I was staying. As soon as the doors opened, I came face to face with Mitsuki. "There you are! I was looking all over for you and why are you wet? Where have you-" as soon as his eyes landed on the person who lay unconsious in my arms he looked at me with a smile which I couldn't tell whether it's fake or not.

"I'll wait for you downstairs." He said as I walked out the elevator and towards my room. "Don't. I'm not hungry." And with that I opened my room and closed the door behind me and locking it in the process. I gently placed Sarada in my bed and went towards the bathroom to take a hot shower.

After a cleaning up, I wore my boxers and jeans then came out from the bathroom with a towel on my shoulders as my hair dripping wet. I opened the closet and took out a shirt and walked towards Sarada. I took all her clothes off and placed it on the bathroom to dry up and came back with a dry towel. I studied her body. From her beast, pink nipples, her hour glass body, legs and down to her feet.

I was in the middle of checking her out when she suddenly spreaded her legs apart which startled me. "What the hell is this girl thinking?!" I whispered angrily as I quickly wiped her wet body and closed her legs. My hands brushing along her inner thigh. "Mmmm.." she moaned which made me turn on. Before I could do anything reckless, I quickly put on my shirt on her which was way too big for her and made her wear one of my boxers.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the photo of Sumire and a guy kissing when I felt something moved. I turned to look at Sarada and saw that she was cold. I sighed in defeat and got into bed with her as I wrapped my arms around her delicate body. "You cold? Feeling pain? Don't worry. I'm here, I won't leave you. I'll be protecting you from now on, I'm sorry." I whispered gently in her ear and placed a soft kiss in her forehead and before I knew it sleep was consuming me as well.