Chapter seventeen

WARNING: LEMON UP AHEAD. PREPARE TISSUE.

Boruto's POV

I woke up and looked out the window and to the clock beside me. "4:30 A.M huh?" I said as I changed into my tracksuit, washed my face, brushed my teeth and decided to go jogging. As soon as I got out of the hotel, I immediately jogged.

I turned a sharp left turn and bumped into someone which caused the person to fall down. "Sorry, I didn't quite see you there. Are you alright?" I asked the person since I couldn't see whether it's a guy or a girl since the place was still dark. "Yeah, I'm alright." A sweet voice said.

I immediately grabbed whatever I can grab from the person and pulled her towards he and I met the most beautiful dark orbs in the universe. "Sarada." I said her name. "Who are- Boruto?! What are you doing here?" She asked. "I might ask you the same." I said. "I was out to jog since today's the last day of the trip and well today's the awarding too." She said nervously.

I felt her soft hands touch mine. "You're hurting my wrist." She said but I didn't let go, instead I pulled her into a hug. "What are you doing Boruto! Let me go!" She protested but I only hugged her more. I placed both hands on her waist and lifted her up causing her to wrap her legs around my waist. "I'm gonna fall you big giant! Let me go!" She protested again. "I love you." I whispered. "Huh?" She asked, even if it's too dark to see and only the moon was our source of light I could sense she was taken aback from what I just said.  "I love you." I said as I kissed the bruises on her face. "S-stop.."

I gently placed her on a bench near by and pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her hour glass body with bruises all over. She quickly covered her breasts. "Stop! What are you doing?! Give me back my shirt!" She demanded but I tossed her shirt on the ground and held her body close to me as I placed chaste kisses on each bruises with after saying I love you on each kiss.

I moved up to her breast and places a hickey on it, followed by a kiss. "I love you Sarada. Every piece of you, I find beautiful. Of all the girls I laid my eyes on, you're the most beautiful. I love you." And with that I kissed her on her lips, licking her bottom lip begging for entrance she denied.

I gently cupped her bare breast which caused her to moan and took that as an open opportunity to shove my tongue inside her mouth exploring every dimension. My tongue found her's as we battled against each other. "S..to..p.." she said in between kisses but I didn't listen to her. My hands started to travel down her body and found the hem on her shorts.

I swiftly took it off along with her underwear, leaving her naked. I looked her body. "Beautiful." I began kissing her once again. "S-stop.. please.. someone.. mig..ht.. come.." she panted as she moaned everytime I cup her breast. I carried her along with her clothes and walked towards an abandon hut I found near by and opened the door.

It was empty inside and there isn't a single furniture present inside. I closed the door behind me and gently placed Sarara down along with her clothes. "Ahh.. Brouto.. s-stop.." she begged which turned me on. "I love you." I confessed over and over again. My hands traced her inner thighs causing her to arc her back.

I started kissing her face down to her neck and towards her abdomen. With each kiss, Sarada would moan. I licked her inner thigh and placed a hickey on each side. "S..stop.." she moaned. "I love you Sarada. I love you." I confessed again. I started to take off my clothes as well, leaving me in my boxers.

I grinded my body against hers as I felt her wetness. "Fuck.." I crused, not because I was pissed but because I was out of my limit. I kissed her back in the lips and took off my boxers, leaving both of us bare naked. "I love you." I confessed once again and placed a chaste kiss all over her face, her arms found their way on my neck as she burried her face on the crook of my neck, her hot breath against my skin wasn't helping.

As I positioned myself on her entrance, I felt Sarada shiver. "It's okay baby, it's okay. Everything will be okay." I cooed her as I kissed her forehead. With one push, I was inside of her. Sarada yelp as fresh hot tears rolled down from her eyes. "It's okay love, it's okay." I cooed her once again as I kissed her tears away. I didn't dare to move since I know this was her first and I felt something break inside of her.

"It.. hurts.." Sarada sobbed. "I love you. It's okay, it's gonna be okay. I'm here, I won't go." I said kissing her lips once more. After I felt her walls have already adjusted on my size, I gently move in and out of her. For every stroke I make, Sarada would moan which was music to my ears.

"Baby, I'll go fast okay?" I said and my slow pace turning into a fast one, thrusting in and out of her. "Boruto..." Sarada moaned my name. "I love you. I love you Sarada, I love you." I repeated those words over and over again, I felt her walls clench against mine meaning she's about to cum.

"Just release it baby. Let's do it together." I whispered in her ear and pecked her cheeks. After a few thrusts we came together. I immediately pulled out from her and came in her stomach. After wiping everything, I kissed her forehead, cheeks, nose, jaw, lips and collar bones. "I love you Sarada Uchiha. I love you so much. I love you. I lo-" but before I could finish my sentence a fist made contact with my face.

"Will you stop punching me?!" I said and held both her wrists to prevent her from throwing a punch at me. "Why are you doing this?!" She asked angrily. "When someone is confessing to you, at least hear everything out!" I said irriratedly. Why you little shrimp. "If you're gonna confess at least tell me properly! You don't have to take my virginity away too!" She said as she struggled to free both her wrists.

"Want to hit me? Fine." I said angrily and let go of her wrists. "Hit me at least I know that I'm your first and I already claimed you as mine! I love you okay?! And that lame Yamanaka was on the way! How can I even stay chill when he's a huge threat! He might steal you away from me and I don't want that. I never want that to happen. I just can't let hi-" but what Sarada did cut me off.

She pulled me into a tight hug. "Shh.. it's okay. I won't leave." She cooed as she brushed my hair with her delicate fingers. "R-really?" I asked feeling hopeful. "Of course! I won't leave because I promised I would defeat you right?" She smiled in victory while I look at her in defeat. So you're leaving me after defeating me? What a girl you are Sarada. I thought defeatedly. "I guess you'll have to train harder then." I smirked.

"What do you mean train harder? I train hard." She pout. "Uh huh. Well in order to defeat the killer player one must have the strength." I smirked at her. She was about to retort when her cellphone rang. Ugh, again. She looked at the screen to know the caller and her eyes widen. I took the phone from her and saw Inojin's name flashing on the screen.

I answered the call. "Kira where the hell are you?! The awarding ceremony is about to start. Everyone's looking for you." Inojin said through the line. "She's with me, I'll take her there." I said and dropped the call. "Get changed, I'm gonna take you to the awarding ceremony." I said as I wore my trackpants back. She quickly wore her worn out clothes.

I threw my jacket at her. "Wear it." I ordered. "But-" I cut her off. "Look, I just want to let them know you're mine." I confessed. Sarada smiled a little and wore my jacket which was too big for her, she look like she's wearing nothing under my jacket. I smiled at her. "Come." I said and grabbed her hand as we walk towards the Dojo.