Chapter nine

Sarada's POV

What the hell was that?! I thought as I touched my lips. The warmth of his tongue still lingers on mine and his minty saliva was still visible on my mouth, I was even wondering if he was eating something minty or mouthwashed. Inojin's kiss was way too different than Boruto's, his kiss was gentle as passionate unlike someone. I used to think that if a person kisses you the feeling would soon fade but it's been 24 hours since that incident.

"Oi Kira you're spacing out again." Metal-senpai said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Is there something wrong? You've been touching your lips ever since the other day." Iwabee asked as he leaned forward to examine my lips. "N-no! It's perfectly fine." I excused then suddenly Inojin walked up behind Iwabee and we made eye contact before he looked away.

I wonder what's wrong with him. I looked at Inojin who walked up to Houki-senpai and began their training. I had the urge to ask him about the kiss but decided against it since some questions are better left unanswered. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Metal-senpai tapped my head. "Hey day dreamer, time to spar." He said with a smile.

I glanced once more at Inojin and turned my attention to Metal-senpai and nodded my head. We bowed at each other and got into fighting position. "You may begin." Iwabee said and Metal-senpai took that as a cue to launch at me. He threw a punch which I quickly dodged and smirked. "You're getting pretty good at this baby." Metal-senpai said disgustingly which made me and the other members watching us cringe. Metal-senpai took that as an open opportunity and threw tons of punches which I was dodging.

"That was a dirty tactic Metal-senpai!" I shouted at him as I grabbed his left arm and twisted it on his back, indicating the spar was over and I got the victory. "Hehehe peace." He said with a peacr sign. I sighed and let go of his hand as we did our bow, everyone clapped their hands and praised me.

"That was so cool!"
"No wonder she skipped the 6th kyu."
"No matter how you look at him, he looks like a girl."
"Definetly, even the way he moves."
"His expressions."
"I see moe flowers everywhere."

The members said. I turned to look at them and gave them a smile which they melt into a puddle. "Kira-kun smiled." They said in unison. "Hey." I turned to look at the person who said that and saw Inojin walking towards me. "Good job over there." He said with a smile. I felt my face heat. "T-thanks." I stuttered. He ruffled my hair and bent down to my level. "How about I treat you tomorrow?" He suggested.

"Really?! You would do that?!" I asked happily. Praise this guy for I'm already running out of money. "Yeah, I saw a restaurant nearby how about we go there?" He asked and shot me another one of his angelic smiles. You're gonna be the death of me Inojin, stop. "Okay!" I agreed happily as he ruffled my hair. "Everyonr gather around." Houki-senpai said as he stood in front.

Everyone quickly gathered in front of him. "As you can see next week will be the tournaments and since not everyone can join, I want you to still be there and cheer for your comrade. Do I make myself clear?" He said. "Yes Houki-senpai!" Everyone said in unison. "Dismissed." And with that everyone went to the lockers to freshen up and leave.

"Kira." He called out. Inojin and I exchanged looks. "I'll wait for you." He said before taking off towards the changing room. I walked towards Houki-senpai. "Is something wrong senpai?" I asked nervously. "You do know that you can't fight Uzumaki, not unless your a 2nd kyu." He said. "I'm aware." I said sadly. Houki-senpai sighed heavily. "I want you to train. Show me that you can defeat Nara and I will personally train you." He said. I looked up to him, taken aback from what he just said. "Y-you will?" I asked in disbelief, I couldn't believe it either.