3. Is This True, Peaches??

Maya called everyone up to their favorite spot.
Topanga's.

Once everyone got their Lucas and Maya stood up.
"Maya's pregnant."

Lucas said and Maya smiled. Her grip on his hand got tighter.
Everyone sat there in shock and Riley stood up from her spot.

"Is this true, Peaches?"

Maya looked into her friends eyes and nodded. Riley's smile grew as big as it could get and hugged Maya tightly.

"Who's the dad? It can't be Lucas.....wait its Lucas!" Zay squealed and jumped on Lucas. He laughed and hugged his crazy friend.

Maya laughed hard along with everyone else. Corey stood up in front of both of them with his happy smile.

"Wait, is Shawn okay with this?"

Maya chuckled and nodded, "He squealed about him being a grandpa."

Corey laughed and hugged both of the young adults who have no idea what's coming for them.

Next was Topanga. She held onto Maya's shoulder and looked into her baby blue eyes. Maya got nervous and stood up straight and smiled.

Topanga smiled back.
"If you need anything, let me know. I have a few pregnancy helpers that I saved for Riley. But feel free to ask and use some."

"Thank you." She kissed Maya's red soft cheek and hugged Lucas. Farkle and Smackle went up and gave them hugs.

"Congratulations my friends."

Maya and Lucas smiled and everyone sat back down and they ordered some drinks.
~
"Sundance, come here." Maya said as she sat on her bed opening her laptop. Lucas sat next to her on the bed and looked at the computer screen.

It was for a doctor appointment.
"You're the dad and I want you to come for the first appointment. It would be wrong not too. What time?" Maya asked as she pointed to the 4 open times.

Lucas said all of them would work so she picked the second one. It was at 1:00 pm.

Maya kissed Lucas and shut the computer screen.

"Maya!"

Katy yelled through the house. Maya sighed and got up heading downstairs.

The only thing that left her mouth was a gasp. And some tears as well.

"Maya are you-woah." Was the only thing Lucas said. Maya grabbed his hand tight trying her best not to run or punch, who was right at the door with chocolate.

He smiled and she glared.
Why the fuck is he here
Maya thought to herself.

He came closer to her and she slapped his face.

----------------------------------------------------

Who is the dude Maya hates? Find out soon