15. death came early

Maya is now about 18 weeks pregnant. And now, this is when she feels the worst.

She's been throwing up nonstop. Lucas wants to go buy her something to help her out but doesn't want to leave her side.

Right now Lucas is making her soup and Maya is laying in the bed with an electric blanket, heading pad, rice head thing and tons of blankets. Lucas heated up the water bed to the closest to hottest.

While he is cooking, he hears Maya throwing up.

He quickly turns off the stove and runs back upstairs.

"Lucas im dying. " Maya cried out.
Lucas feels so bad about what's going on with Maya. Why would it start now?

"Maya I'm so sorry." Lucas apologized and crawled in bed with her. She went as close as she could and cuddled him.

She wraps her arm around him, the other one around his shoulder, and fiddling with his hair.

His arms are wrapped up around her and he gives her little kisses.

"I love you so much Lucas."
"I'm not leaving you alone like this. I love you too much to let anything bad happen to you."

"Your so dumb." Maya joked placing a kiss on his lips.
"I'm only dumb for you."

"And everyone else." Maya mumbled making Lucas scoff.

"Goodbye." He said in a dumb offended voice pretending to get up.

"No baby come back."

He laughed and scooted back closer to her getting in the position as before.

"Actually go I need to throw up." Lucas got up and grabbed her trash can that he definitely didn't look in or smell.

"Fuck."

__
It's around 6 in the evening and Maya was able to get up and walk down. But she couldn't stand for long or sit so she went in the thick, recliner chair.

"Here have soup."
Lucas have her the bowl and she slowly sipped it all out.

"Thanks babe. I don't know what I would do without you." Maya said weakly but lovingly.

He kissed her forehead and began making a small dinner for him since Maya can't eat anything.

"I want chocolate."

He chuckled and carried her back to bed so she can fall back asleep.

"Death came way to soon." Maya groaned and hiding under the covers.

"You'll get through this baby." He turn the lights off and once again, cuddled with his sick blonde beauty.

_______
meh
meh
meh
You know?