29. Fake or Real

I've been having lots of signs that I might be going into labor but I've been reading and I think it might just be those fake, little scares. 

Either way, it's still uncomfortable. And its just been messing with me and Lucas emotions because we get all hyped, realize it isn't real, get bummed out and annoyed. 

It's been an ongoing process for who know how long.

I've been making constant calls to the doctor and they either say "Wait it out."or "Drive here and we will see. "

Yeah like I'm gonna drive back and forth to the doctor that is 45 minutes away, every single time I have some scare.

No thank you. I would rather just give birth on the couch. Okay, maybe not but that isn't the point.

The point is, I hate being pregnant yet love it but get annoyed with it but also adore seeing the baby move, through my fucking skin.

Ugh.

But besides that everything has been fine. Riley is in New York for only 2 more weeks and the baby was supposed to be due yesterday.

She was able to extend her vacation which I love her for.

Shes my bestie and a girl. Lucas is not boyfriend and a guy so riley knows what my body may be going through compared to Lucas.

I owe that brunette girl a lot.

One thing I realized though is that singing helps ease my pain slightly. It's just very therapeutic and Lucas plays iwoth my hair.

I couldn't ask for a better partner to play with in this game.

Everyone has been asking how I've been.

Rileys parents, her grandparents, friends like Farkle and Zay. Even Morgan and Josh have been asking about me.

I feel pretty loved which is good.

I am just hoping this baby can get out of me before riley has to leave because I need her for this.

Right now all three of us our eating food and watching Netflix all happy and comfortable.

Well, as comfortable as I can get.

------
Hi sisters
Sorry about how weird it was or how weirdly it ended.

Okay bye sisters