4. The Hated Guest

" what the fuck do you want?" Maya snapped.
He held his hands up and Katy walked over.

"Kermit, back up."

Maya did a fake grin and just as she was about to tackle him Lucas grabbed her and picked her up.

"You left me dad." Maya began crying and he sighed looking at the floor.

"And you aren't using my baby to fix the past."

Katy gasped and held her mouth and Kermit gasped as well. Maya looked confused and her mouth opened.

"You..you didn't know." Maya said quietly and went into her room.

"I should go too." Lucas turned around but got stopped when someone grabbed his shirt.

"You aren't going anywhere with my daughter. You stay away from her." Kermit spoke grabbing Lucas's collar.

He found out who Maya got the shirt grabbing from. Well maybe.

He punched him in the nose and Katy heard a loud thump. She ran out and looked at Lucas as he was holding his bloody nose.

"Go! Go right now!" Katy screamed and he slapped her in the face. Maya heard her mom scream and ran out.

Her jaw dropped and she ran to Lucas and went on her knees, grabbing his face and looked at the two hurt people.

"You're next Maya. Or you can escape."
She looked at her mom, and at the knife. Katy nodded and Maya walked to the kitchen.

"I'll go, let me just grab my purse." Maya said as she walked slowly to the knives with her hands up. He turned around and Maya sliced him in the leg.

"Ah, shit. You little bitch." Kermit tried dragging himself out, maya dragging him as well. She pushed him out and to the elevators and slammed the door, locking it.

She felt her stomach and groaned holding it, looking at her hurt mom and Lucas.
She fights off the pain and damps a rag and hands it too her mom and gets another one for Lucas.

Lucas did a faint smile at Maya and Katy put the warm wet towel on her cheek and Lucas slowly sat up.

"I don't like your dad." He said weakly. Maya smiled and nodded. None of them liked her dad.

She placed a kiss on his lips and she helped him get up.
"I'll be back. I need to call the doctor." Lucas followed her to the room and smiled at her.

"Okay, thank you."
She smiled bright and big and began jumping.
"I'm super excited!! We get to hear and see our baby!!"

Lucas smiled at his beautiful girl and wrapped her in his arms. She held onto his shoulders and kissed him.

His hands trailed down to her hips and started rolling up her tank top. Maya pulled away and looked down at his hands.

"Stop." She said softly, almost like she didn't say anything. Lucas nodded and pulled her shirt back down.

Maya looked at him, deep in his eyes.
"Lucas, do you love me?"

Lucas looked back at her, confused why she asked that. Of course he loves her. She is carrying their baby.
"Of course Maya. You mean everything to me. Do you love me?"

"Well yeah. I love you to Pluto and back."

He chuckled at her and pulled her in for another long passionate kiss. Maya did a small moan in the kiss and fumbled with his dirty blonde hair.

His hands slid down into her back pockets of her jeans and he did a little push, causing her to go all the way on him, and feeling the outlines of his muscles and abs.

They walked over to the bed in sync without breaking the kiss and Lucas went on Maya. He pulled her top off and Maya pulled his off.

Lucas pulled back and cupped her soft cheek. He kissed her neck a few times and sat up.

"I guess we should stop."
Maya sighed and put on shorts, and getting comfy in the covers.

Lucas put on his sweatpants and cuddled up with Maya. He rubbed her bare back, her right leg sandwiched in between both of his.

Her hand is on his tough chest, she nuzzled him and they both fell asleep cuddled up, warm in their body heat.

Katy smiled at the two, knowing Lucas was going to be great for Maya and their baby.

She quietly began closing the door, and Lucas smiled at her. She lipped
'Thank you'.

He nodded and put his head on Maya's.
Katy shut the door and walked out happily.

Thankful for Lucas.