10. Boy or Girl (1)

It's been about 4-5 weeks since the shooting. Lucas is getting better and Maya and the baby are great.

But today the two young adults get to find out the gender for their baby. Well, if they want to know now

Lucas wakes up first, his arms tangled with Maya's body. He feels her warm breath against his chest and he kissed her head.

He rubs her back, slowly waking up Maya from her slumber.

Once her eyes are open the first thing she looks at is her phone. She untangles herself from Lucas and smiles at the day.

"Well morning to you too." He says in a fake sad tone.

She playfully roles her baby blues and kisses him for a few second , then looking back at the phone.

"Get up! We get to see if we are having a boy or girl!" Maya squeals jumping out of bed, literally.

Her hair goes in a high pony tail and she takes off her pajamas and outs of a t-shirt and adidas pants.

"Huckleberry!" Maya snaps and he gets out of bed quickly, trying to rush o get dressed.

"Sorry, I get distracted by the prettiest girl on the planet."

He kisses her cheek and she chuckles.

"You doof."

~
"Hey Maya Hart."
"Okay just walk in to room 103."
"Thanks."

Maya and Lucas rush into the room and sit there.

"I can't wait." Maya squeals
"Didn't notice."

She roles her eyes and the doctor comes in.
"Hello, I'm Doctor Lynn."
"Hi."

She gets everything prepared and puts Maya's shirt up against her chest. Maya gets goosebumps when the gel goes over her abdomen.

Once the doctor finds the baby on the screen Maya and Lucas both smile.

"Aw. He/She is doing amazing." Dr. Lynn smiles.

Lucas's face gets as bright as a 5 year old in a candy store.

"A girl/boy!" He squeals. Both the girls laugh and Maya smiles. The only thing she can do at the moment.
~
"Sooo, what's my grandchild gonna be?" Shawn says once the two teens come in the door.

"You'll be having a... Grand- nonya business. You have to wait."

Maya says making Shawn pout.

-----
sorry but y'all will find out when Shawn and everyone else finds out :P
What gender you think the baby is?