38. Happy

M A Y A

I'm marrying my soulmate in a few months. I still cant get over it and it's been 3 weeks. But I mean, who gets over an engagement?

Right now I'm relaxing in bed, as it is a chilly Saturday and I have no school work to do. Lucas is taking a shower and Kane is sleeping.

It's been very peaceful. I always wanted this when I was little . A guy who loved me, at least one kid and just to feel happy and loved. And that's what i have.

My thoughts get interrupted when Lucas walks out with a towel flung on his shoulder and one hanging off from his v-line.

Another bonus of dating lucas? He was a whole course meal. I chuckle the thought, making Lucas turn towards me while he picked up Kane. It was my favorite site. 

"Whats so funny, Penelope?" I roll my eyes playfully and take Kane from Lucas as he changes. 
"I make myself laugh. " I respond honestly, kissing Kane on the cheek.

Lucas gives me a smile, a smile where I just want to melt.

I watch Lucas quickly get dressed, biting my lip at his body. He turns around , catching me staring him. He chuckles.

"Enjoying the show?" I scoff, playfully rolling my eyes. I get up and kiss his cheek and head down to the kitchen.

I wanted to start telling friends and family about the engagement but I also wanted it to be private for a little bit.

Obviously Shawn knew about it, but he doesn't know when it happened and he never told my mom.

I forget about that subject and just focus on making coffee and cutting up fresh fruits. After having Kane, I've been trying to be slightly healthier. So I make healthy breakfasts.

I hear footsteps behind me and a baby giggle. Seeing Lucas and Kane makes me want to have 200 more babies. It's crazy how one person can change your life and create a person.

He is putting Kane in the baby chair and then walks towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on the lips.

"You okay?"

I smile looking at him, then our child.

"I'm perfect."

At this moment I wasn't lying. I was actually happy. Who would've thought I would be a fiancé and have a baby.

I am so incredibly happy and thankful. And with that, we start our beautiful day.