Chapter 2 - Visiting old Friends

In Chapter 1, the Saiyans found out there could be another planet, where Saiyans living on it.

Whis: Well. At the end of the Galaxy as far as I know long ago....there was another Saiyan Planet.

Vegeta: Are you Kidding...you tell this now after so many....(he screams)YEARS...WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WHY DON'T YOU TELL US BEFORE?

Whis: Because I forget and anyways there were no time to tell you.

Trunks: Dad let's go there c'mon.

Bra: Yes dad, we never saw how our race lives. There must be a lot of shopping centers. (She said with a big smile in her face.)

Goten: Yes uncle Vegeta let's go.

Pan nodded.

Vegeta thought > Why not...Bulma is anyway on Vacation with Chichi and the others. We should take Gohan with us.

Vegeta: OK...But Goten...call Gohan he should come with us.

The young saiyans screams with joi they couldn't wait to go.

Whis: Vegeta...before you go we should talk to each other in Privat.

They both went inside.

Whis: Look Vegeta...all I know is maybe the Planet or the Saiyans doesn't exist anymore but if they are alive you should know this. They are not like other Saiyans. As far as I know they only fought to survive. They don't conquer other planets and sell them like the Saiyans on your planet. By the way...

He hit is stick in to the ground and give him a new Saiyan armour with a cape and the royal symbol of his family in the colours black and dark red.

Whis: You should look like a King, if they really exist.

Vegeta: Do I need...

Whis interrupts him: Yes you need to wear this.....trust me. We need to talk to the others.

They went outside to the others. Gohan already arrived but not alone. He looked different and more muscular then ever and with him was Videl. She also was a little bit muscular but still feminine.

Gohan: Hey Whis, Vegeta how are you guys.

Whis: Hello Gohan how are you?

Gohan: Fine thanks. Haha.

Vegeta: Well well...looks like youy trained a lot Gohan.

Gohan nodded.

Pan: Mom you look badass. I thought you went with grandma Chichi and Bulma on Vacation.

Videl: After all what happened I decided to train and be useful.

Whis hit is stick in the ground and all of them clothes changed like Vegetas in to Black-Red coloured Saiyan armour. Then he hits his stick again all of them get there tails back except Videl.

Whis: If this Planet exists you need to look like Saiyan Warriors. But...Hmmm with Videl could we become a problem. She is not a Saiyan.

Vegeta: If these Saiyans exist then they will not accept her as one of our race she is no Saiyan. They could see that as a weakness and trust me...this will not be a good thing. We don't know how strong they are.

Gohan: But what can we do?

Pan: Namek....Dragonballs.

Vegeta: Sounds like a plan.

Whis: Hold on to me.

Whis flew them in a blink of an eye to Namek. In front the house of the eldest namekian.

Gohan: Long time that I was here.

Videl: It looks wonderfull here.

Then they felt two energy's flying towards them. Two namekian land in front of them.

Namekian no.1: Gohan? Is that you?

Gohan: Sorry...do I know you?

Namekian no.1: It's me, Doron.

Gohan: Of course I remember we played on earth together before you guys went back. Hope your fine.

Doron: Yes but...what brought you here to Namek?

Gohan: Well we...

Vegeta interrupts: We need the dragonballs.

Whis: Well, I go back to earth then my ice cream waits...see ya.

Trunks: Wait a minute what the....

Before Trunks could finish his sentence Whis went back to earth to eat his delicious ice cream.

Trunks: And I thought Goku is the one with the big stomach.

Namekian no.2: Well the dragonballs are inside the house of the eldest but you must ask him before you want to use them. By the way my name is Tarin, nice to meet you.

The eldest Namekian steps outside and let dragonballs fly out in front of them: You can use them if you want. The Dragon will grant you as always three wishes.

Goten: Can we speed up I can't wait to meet other saiyans.

The eldest Namekian: Tarin would you summon the Dragon.

Tarin speaks in namekian language to summon the Dragon. The Dragon appeared in a Blue skin but everything else one the dragon looks the same as in the past.

Dragon: You summoned me and I'm here. Tell me your wishes.

Videl speaks up: Tarin I want to be a full blood Saiyan. Could you ask the Dragon.

Tarin tells the Dragon his wish in namekian language.

Dragon: As you wish.

Videls body lights up and a tail grow out of her body and her hair changed spikey till her shoulders and she felt a power inside her like never before.

Videl: Amazing what a power that rushes through my body.
Videl thought >I never felt a power like that before inside my body. I love it.

Dragon You got two wishes left.

Gohan: So that's it right guys.

Vegeta: Tarin we need a ship that flys as fast as light and the coordinates of the Saiyan Planet Whis told us about.

Bra: Right...We don't know where it is.

Tarin tells the Dragon the two last wishes in namekian language and a ship appears that looks like Freezers but in all black and red windows with the the King Vegeta Symbol on it.

Dragon: Well then my work is done here, the coordinates are in the ship.

The dragonballs change to stone but don't fly away like always.

Trunks: Shouldn't they fly away?

Doron: No not any more.

Trunks: Uhm....ok?

Vegeta: So let's get on the ship and fly out of here.

A voice speaks up from nowhere ad said. ...
????: I don't think that you go without me.

Who was the Mysterious men's Voice that don't want to let them go without him. A friend or an Enemy.
We will see it in the Next Capture of Dragonball - The other Saiyan Planet.