Chapter 11 - The strongest leader Mizuna

I was still in shock. 1000 years I went back through time by a black whole.

Me: I know who you are Queen Nemora but, who are these Saiyans.

Queen Nemora: This is king Vegeta and his son prince Trunks. This is Kakarott and his son Gohan.

Me: That's why you look like Suko.

Goku: Like who?

Me: My best friend Suko is from your bloodline.

I turned my attention to Vegeta and couldn't resist to ask him for a fight.
I would never get that chance again to fight my own ancestor the King, the legend. I was looking at him. I pointed with my finger at him and said: I challenge you King Vegeta for a fight.

Then some voice speaks up.

Mizuna: If you want to fight the King of all Saiyans you got to go through me first rookie.

I wondered and looked at the door and asked: Who are you?

Then she came into the room.

Mizuna: My name is Princess Mizuna, Elite warrior and leader of the Planet Gin.

Vegeta: Looks like you can prove yourself worthy to fight me.

I was fired up even more. I couldn't wait to show the legend what I'am capable of.

Queen Nemora: This time you will fight at the War Stadium.

Gaia suddenly pushed a button on the wall and a loud sound appears through the halls. Like a signal to start a battle or tournament.

We followed all the Queen to the War Stadium. Then there I was standing in this huge Stadium. There I was, ready to fight and at the other end of the battle field Mizuna. The stadium was full of Saiyans. They were cheering her name like she were a hero or something. I took my fighting position and was waiting for the signal to start. She rushed at me with an speed like I never seen before and threw punches and kicks. I could dodged every one. But she came closer to hit me. Then she used a 180 kick with her right feet to hit my face and I saw my chance. I blocked her kick with my left elbow, grab it with my peft hand and punched with my right fist at her knee, then at her right rips and then in her face as fast and hard as I could. She flew away and crushes to the ground laying on her left side. In the same time where I was putting my hand on the ground I created an Ki-ball not that big and let it go through the ground and let it come out right under her so my Ki-ball can hit her left rips but my bad luck she created a Ki-beam and push her body to the air and blocked at the same time my ki-ball and the ground under her explodes. I used the dust of the dirt in the air to vanish inside it and the appeared over her and punched her with my both hands back to the ground. She crushes into the destroyed ground. Well that's what I thought. She appears behind me and kicked me in my back so I crushed into the ground and get burried by the stones which flew in the air and falls down on me. All I heared was how she said that it's over. I flew up and threw the stones away and was floating over the crater.

Mizuna: Well then let's get serious. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

She starts to power up and I felt how her energy was rising...2times....3....4...5...she was still rising her energy and then her hair colour changed and turned yellow. This must be the SSJ form Master Korin told us about. Amazing ten times stronger then before.

Me: So this is how a SSJ looks like.

She is stronger then me now.

Mizuna: So you can't turn into a SSJ?!
Then it's over for you.

Me: I can't turn into a SSJ that's right.
You are stronger now. But not when I use this. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH....

I got to Power up as much as I can. If I loose Vegeta will not fight me. But I got to concentrate on my energy at the same time.....I did it worked I changed.

Mizuna looked with a shock in her eyes: What is this?

I looked at Vegeta how he was wondered and Kakarotts face...he was shocked too.

Me: This is my technique. My master told me about the Kaioken. The technique which Kakarott learned by his Master. I learned it but I perfected this technique. That's why my aura around me looks like I'm burning in a black-red flame. In this form I can push my strength and speed 10 times beyond my normal limits without hurting my body.

Mizuna: I'am still stronger. You are not 10 times stronger so don't talk trash.

Me: I said I can...I didn't do it yet.

Mizuna: (:O) WHAT????

I speeded up under one second vanished punched her in her stomach and appeared at her right side standing next to her.

Mizuna: Where.....aah.

Me: I'am here.

She goes to the ground and she went nearly unconscious. I won.

I gave her one of my Sensu Beans and she woke up and was standing in front of me.

Mizuna: This was incredible. This form...what's the name of it.

Me: I call it Super Kaioken.

Vegeta and Kakarott came down to me and Mizuna.

Goku: What was that? It looked like the Kaioken.

Me: It was the Kaioken. But I perfected it. The Kaioken is strong but it's dangerous for your body. If you learn to control the 10 times Kaioken without getting your ki destroy yourself and I mean by controlling it 100%, Then your jaioken turns into what you saw, the super Kaioken.

Kakarott: You said you could be 10 times stronger in this form.

Me: I only can control 3 times. I can become 10 times stronger and faster but without having 100% control over it I die after a minute.

Kakarott: Why didn't you just turn SSJ? I mean... .

Vegeta interrupts him: He can't!

Goku: He can't? Realy?

Me: That's right. Somehow I never could turn...I tried many times. So I give it up and learn how to control my ki and find the balance of the energy inside. I learned how too calm my inner self and at the same using a lot of ki...

Vegeta: Like Ultra Instinct.

Me: I know Master Korin told us. Since you two fought at tournament of Zeno and since the war no one ever attacked earth. What you Kakarott and Vegeta are capable of goes around our universe. Since then everybody fears to mess his strength with an Saiyan. They tried to attack the earth one time. But me and Suko were to strong for them.

Goku: Hey can your friend use this super Kaioken too?

Me: No...But he can turn into something beyond SSJ4. Well master Korin said it is beyond SSJ4.

Vegeta was wondering: What do you mean beyond?

Me: Super Saiyan 5.

Kakarott (:O) : There is a level beyond SSJ4???

Me: Yes. We think there is even a higher level then 5. But we are not sure. Suko is not very strong in his normal form: But he control his ki perfectly in the SSJ5 form and that makes him an dangerous warrior.

Kakarott: Amazing SSJ5.

Vegeta: Eat a Sensu bean.

Me: Why?

Vegeta: I want to fight you!

I was so excited that Vegeta wants to fight me.

Vegeta: But I go all in. No holding back!

Me: Got it!

Mizuna gave me a wink with her right eye smiles and said: Good luck rookie.

I heared what she said and saw but didn't react to that. This is it. The fight between the Bloodlines from past and the future. You better go all in Vegeta. Because I will use every technique.