Chapter 3 - Saiyans on the move

Who was the Mysterious men's Voice that we heared last time that he don't want to let them go without him. A friend or an Enemy.

????: I don't think that you go without me.

Gohan: This voice...I know that voice....but.

They all looked up and saw a tail that goes up and down but because of the sun behind him they couldn't tell who this was.

Bra: Hey...that's a...

Before Bra could finish her sentence the Mysterious men attacked Vegeta with a punch. Vegeta blocked and punched back but the Mysterious men blocked also and they where holding each other's fist. Without looking up in the eyes of the men Vegeta says,

Vegeta: It's a long time that I saw you.....Cabba.

Cabba jumps back and bows in front of Vegeta: Hello...King Vegeta. Indeed it is a long time.

Cabba was grown and of course more muscular when he was a child. He was wearing the same armour like Vegeta at the tournament in
DB-Super.

Trunks thought > So this is Cabba. He was so Noble.

Then two other Saiyans appeared behind Cabba and bow too in front of Vegeta.

Gohan:No way(0.0)...Caulifla?,...Kale?

Caulifla: We heared about another Planet where Saiyans living on it.

Kale: Yeah...That's the reason why we were on our way to this planet.

Cabba: We were in our pods on the way to earth to tell you but, then I felt your energy Vegeta on this Planet, so we landed here.

Caulifla and Kale were wearing the same armour as Cabba but the colour was red and white. They both were grown to strong young beautyfull warriors.

Caulifla looks at Goten and goes towards to him: You look exactly like Goku but...you are not Goku.

Goten: No actually I'm his second son my name is Goten. Nice to meet...uhm...

Caulifla went her attention to Trunks and goes directly to him before Goten could finish his sentence.

In the meantime Vegeta was talking with Cabba. Pan with Bra and Videl and Gohan was talking to Doron and Tarin.

Caulifla: You look a little bit like Vegeta. You must be his son. Right?

She stands directly in front of Trunks with a distance of a fist between there body's.

Suddenly Caulifla brought her right leg up and kicked Trunks in the face but Trunks blocked with his left hand and grabed her leg.

Everybody went for two seconds there attention to Trunks and Caulifla and then they all went there attention back to there own talking to each other.

Trunks: To slow.

Caulifla was looking in his blue eyes and at his long Violet hair and blushed.

Caulifla brought her leg down shrink her arms and turned herself away from Trunks and went to Kale.

Kale to Caulifla: You're cheeks...they are red.

Caulifla: It is nothing. Caulifla thought > gosh he so good looking and strong and....
Then she shakes her head and thinking > Caulifla you are a warrior...stop it concentrate.

Pan whispers to Bra: Looks like there is something going on between this women and your brother.

Bra nodded and whispers back: Thinking the same.

Vegeta: Hey let's get inside the Ship and go. We're waisting time for nothing.

Everybody nodded and they all went inside the Ship and Trunks started the Ship. The ship goes in the air and start to flying towards the Coordinates of the Planet.

In the meantime inside the Ship.

Vegeta calls for everybody.

Vegeta: Hey everybody come her we need to talk.

Everybody was standing in front of Vegeta and Cabba.

Vegeta: When we land on this Planet you do as exactly as I say. Because of the Royal sign these Saiyans will question my position and yours too.
Every Saiyan got his Place and because of less information we need to be careful.

Goten: Your kiddin right. (O.o)

Cabba: No Goten. Even on our Planet we got our Place in the Saiyan rangs.
Vegeta is the King so that means bra is the Princess and Trunks is the Prince. Gohan will be the right hand of Vegeta. Pan and Videl will be the guardian of Bra. Goten will be the right hand of Trunks. Me Caulifla and Kale will be the elite fighters of Planet Vegeta. As long as we don't know more about these Saiyans we will stay like this.

Gohan: I see it the same way as Vegeta and Cabba. As excited as I'am like you Goten, we need to be careful.

Goten nodded to Gohan.

Kale: We are 10 Saiyans(Vegeta, Trunks, Bra, Gohan, Goten, Pan, Videl, Cabba, Caulifla, Kale). But if there is a planet full of Saiyans we could get in trouble if they attacked us.

Videl: Kale is right.

Pan: Think about that, if they can transform, we got a bigger problem.

Bra: We should keep our cool till we know more.

Vegeta: We should train all together till we arrive, we got time left but no Ki-Blasts or transforming otherwise we rip this ship apart.

Goten: All right let's get to work guys.

There were 6 to 8 hours left so they start with there training.

What is laying in front of the Saiyans and what will they discover. Will it be allys or enemy's. Found out in the Next Chapter of Dragonball - The other Saiyan Planet.