Chapter 10 - 1000 years

Somewhere else in the future 1000 years later a young Men names Atega was training with his best friend Suko.

Hi guys. This is were my Story begin. My name is Atega I'm 24 years old, 1.90 metres tall. I'm a Saiyan warrior. I'm a descent of the Bloodline of a Saiyan names Vegeta. I do not know anything about him. All I knew are the legends about him and a Saiyan names Kakarott. I'am training right now with my best friend Suko. This is Suko he is 23, 1.90 metres too, he is from Kakarotts bloodline. He is my best friend, we are like brothers. Since our childhood we train together everyday to reach higher levels. Me, Suko and some other Saiyans are the last ones. We are full bloods. After a huge war hundred of years ago there are not much left of us Saiyans. Only a few. We train to protect the earth from enemys and if its necessary from criminal humans. Me, Suko and other Saiyans were trained since our childhood by Master Korin. Me and Suko are in the middle of training right now. Master Korin has the ability from the third goddess of creation to let beings age much slower then usually. He use that ability on us few Saiyans so we can Protect our Planet. So we can get two or nearly three times older then a normal Saiyan.

I throwd a Ki-ball towards Suko and Suko catched it and throw it right back to me but I dodged my Ki-ball.

Suko: Hey Atega let's take break.

I smiled: You wanna give up?

Suko: I never said that.

Me: Hehehe, ok ok. Come on let's fly to master Korin and eat a Sensu bean.

I flew toward Korins Tower and Suko next to me. We train everyday till we nearly collapse and fly like always then to our master.

Me: Hey Suko...what's up with you and Nairi?

Suko wondering: What do you mean?

Me: Come on you kidding me Suko. She always wants to train with you and her eyes...I mean she looks at you every second.

Suko: She does? I never recognize it.

Me: God, your such an idiot Suko.

Suko smiles: Well hehe,....but serious we got to train.

Me: I'm just saying. If we don't....well like...I don't know....reproduce our race...there will be no other Saiyans.

Suko: Reprooo....uhm.....hey wait a minute...what the...(he blushes and said loud) why you don't make some Saiyan baby's you pervert!

I laughed at him and said: I have no time for this hahaha. I speeded up then and Suko too.

After a few minutes we arrived at Master Korins tower and land inside.

Me: Master Korin?

Suko: Hey anyone here?

We were searching for the others but I had a bad feeling. I walked over to the basket and took some Sensu Beans and put them in my pocket.

Me: Hey Suko.

I threw a Sensu bean to him and he ate it.

Suko: Ah, yes power reloaded.

I ate one too and my energy was refilled.

Suko was looking around: Damn! Where are they all?

I realy questioned myself were all they could be right now.

Suko: Something is wrong.

Me: Yeah....got that feeling since we arrived at the Tower.

Then I felt some strong wind was floating inside the Korin tower and a some black whole suddenly appears next to me and Soku outside of the tower. I couldn't fly from it away Suko reacted fast and flew out of the Tower but it was like I could not run from it or fly.