Chapter 4 - The lost ones

(The female with the Scouter is Goku Sister Sarotto and the female in the little picture is her daughter Sierra)

Meantime in the Ship they were looking around and they find out that this ship really got everything they need. Scanners, Food, Armour, Healing tanks, a Gym, even Sensu Beans. So Vegeta and the others start there training in the Gym with weights by 2.000 times Gravity.

Bra, Pan Caulifla, Videl and Kale where training together.

Bra was doing sit-ups: Damn... I would love...an hand to hand...combat. This is...to much...with 2.000 time Gravity. (She was breathing hard)

Caulifla was doing push-ups: And how 2567...we get... 2568 then to the Planet 2569.

Bra: I know...I know...but...still...(she stops and was laying on the ground).

Kale was doing handstand push-ups: 4223, 4224, 4225, 4226

Bra was looking at Kale: Damn...why it is...so easy...for her?(She was breathing hard)

Caulifla: 2573...she is a lot...2574...stronger then me...2575...and Cabba.

Pan was thinking > If grandpa could train like this then I can do it to. 2.000 time gravity and all this weights on my both hands legs and body are all together 800 pounds. I will become a ssj3 too grandpa watch out.

Videl was meditating in an sepperate room like Picollo uses to train.

Gohan and Vegeta were sparring together.

Vegeta Punches Gohan directly with an right fist but Gohan dodged and kicked with an roundhouse kick Vegeta blocked with his knee.

Vegeta: Did you heared something from Kakarott.

Gohan: Since Shenron...nothing.

Trunks, Cabba and Goten were doing a Push-up Battle.

Cabba: Come on guys...3.567.

Goten gives up and felt down on his chest.

Goten: I give up...aaargh my arms.

Trunks: 3.568, Still one step behind Goten, 3.569.

Cabba: Your dad would easy beat us, 3.570.

Ship: We are 1 hour away from the Coordinates.

Suddenly everybody besides Videl stoped there training.

Vegeta: Are you feeling...the same.

Trunks tells the ship: Gravity to Normal.

They were all going to the window of the Ship and were looking at a grey black Planet.

Kale: Whatever this energy is coming from...this energy is surpressing.

Caulifla: And that from so far.

Vegeta was thinking > Why this energy is so familiar...it feels like fathers....but at the same time it is not...impossible. (O.O)

Trunks: Ship, stop the engines and scan this grey black Planet for any life form.

Ship: Scanning Planet....scan complete...life form detected...scanning life form...scan complete...life form is to 99.99% a Saiyan.

Bra: But the coordinates said we are still 1 hour away.

Trunks were looking at Vegeta and recognize his shock.

Trunks: Father, what's wrong.

Everybody was looking at Vegeta.

Vegeta: Everybody to the pods we gonna go down there.

Trunks: What...but Dad?!...

Vegeta moves to one of the Pods and yelled: I SAID HURRY UP!