Chapter 12 - Vegeta SSJ3 Blue vs Super Kaioken Atega

There we were standing. The King of all Saiyans Vegeta vs me Saiyan Warrior Atega. Vegeta threw his cape away. I wanted to go into my fighting position. But Vegeta rushed at me before I could even do anything. He throws Punches and kicks towards me. First I could block his punches and kicks but then every kick and punch after them hits me with full power. No chance no time to hit back or block. Then there it was his mistake. He kicked me into the sky I cocentraded my full power inside my body because I knew he wanted to kick me into the ground. I created a Ki-ball behind my back. He vanished behind me and I turned my ki-ball behind my back into a beam and blast it towards him. Direct hit. I vanished back to te ground. I had wounds but nothing to worry about. He had wounds too because of my beam. He flew down to the ground and was standing on the other end of the field.

Vegeta: Not bad. I admit your good. Let's see what you are about to do against this. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Vegeta screamed and turned into...I didn't knew what it was. His hair was blue. I couldn't sense any ki but his energy somehow was surpressing.

Me: What is this?

Vegeta smiled and said: This is as Super Saiyan with the ki of an god or you can call it SSJ Blue.

Me: Amazing.

Incredible a Saiyan can have the ki of an....God?

I smiled at him.

Me: You asked me....this....is my answer. MMMMMHHHHHRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH KAAAAIOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEEEN.

I used the normal Kaioken but raised my energy times 12 and then I closed my eyes and activated my Super Kaioken times 2.

Me: SUPER KAIOKEEEEEEEEEEN.

Vegeta: Not bad.

Vegeta rushed at me and threw punches and kicks fast but I dodge every try of him this time easily and vanished back to get some distance.

Me: So the legendary King Vegeta with the Ki of an god can not hit an so called rookie? Is this all in?!

Vegeta was standing relaxed and smiled: You right. Let's skip the warm up.

Vegeta: I'm gonna end this.

Suddenly the whole planet was shaking but it felt like the galaxy was shaking. I closed my eyes. Then I felt his energy not just rising but changing. I opened my eyes. His hair went into a shiny blue. He changed. What is this. Like his ki is challenging me or provocing me.
I bet everything that Kakarott can turn into this too and I thought Sukos form is amazing.

Me: Incredible. What is this?

Vegeta: SSJ3 blue.

I was in shock. My Super Kaioken times 2 was enough for his normal SSJ Blue to beat him easily. Let's see if this will be enough for this form to win. I rushed at him and throw punches and kicks but I couldn't hit him. It was like he knew when I would hit him. Then I jumped back and threw ki-balls at him. Then I stopped. Did it work? The smoke vanished in the air.

Me shocked: WHAT?! Where is...

Vegeta: Not bad.

I turned around and he was behind me. But when did he? Then he throw punches and kicks and hit me and I crushed by the last hit against the ground. I couldn't move.

Me: I....i....incredible... .

I stood up holding my stomach. I didn't even know what hit me at last. His fist? His feet? Knee? Elbow? Is he still even a Saiyan. This was beyond I could ever think about how far a Saiyan can surpass his limits..

Vegeta: So...you wanna give up?

Me: I....don't....

To keep up I got to go times 3 or even beyond. But if I want to win I must try to go times 5. Damn it. Times 2 and I could even not block his punches or kicks. No times 3 will not be enough. Then I remembered what Suko said one time to me.

Suko: Hey Atega, I think if you concentrade more you could easily control Kaioken times 20. To turn Super Kaioken times 10.

Then a light hits me. He was right maybe not times 20 but 15. Super Kaioken times 5. I concentrade my energy. But what if I try another way. Why concentrade my energy when I can do this and I smiled at Vegeta. I closed my eyes and let my energy reach every inch of my body. I felt like levitating with out I even want it. This must work. I let everything go my thoughts, the feeling if I loose...everything. That's it this could work. Thank you Suko. Then I opened my eyes.

Vegeta: Uhm?...He is ready to die just to win this battle!

Me: Kaioken.....Times.....NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

When I said that and turned I saw the shock in Vegetas eyes then I closed my eyes.

Me: SUPER KAIOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN TIMES FIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH....... .

Did it worked?...or....did I die??? I opened my eyes. I can see Vegeta in front of me. Yes it worked.

Vegeta: Ah...ah.....This is......argh.

He rushed at me and throwed a punch but I blocked it. So that's how Super Kaioken times 5 work. Not even I feel so much energy that I could explode. But it increased my speed so much that Vegetas movements are clear to see. I jumped back and decided to rush at him but vanished and appeared behind him so fast he couldn't barley react.

Vegeta: Seriously not bad.

I appeared in front of him kicked and punched in his stomach vanished and hit him in his back so he flew and crushed into the ground.

Gohan: He is as fast as Vegeta. Atega can keep up with Vegeta.

Goku: Amazing.

It was amazing. It feels damn good. I vanished and appeared in front of Vegeta. He still was lying down and I asked him with a smile: What is your answer? King Vegeta.