Chapter 8 - Videls huge Energy

Videl was standing and announced that she would take on every challenger and suddenly a young Saiyan girl flew down to the arena and was standing in front of her.

Videl: So you wanna give it a try?

Saiyan girl: Let's see what you can.

Suddenly Gaia appears from behind the others and was standing at the right of the Queen.

Gaia: It's a long time I saw her fight.

Pan: Then she must be weak.

Gaia: She is the best warrior from all our students and never stopped her training.

Goku: Why she reminds of someone I know.

Queen Nemora smiles and said: So Kakarott look at her realy good. Maybe you will find out.

The young Saiyan girl rushed at Videl and threw punches and kicks at her. Videl dodged every punch and kick from the Saiyan girl and then Videl rotate herself three times and punched her right fist at the stomach but the girl blocked her punch by putting her handwrist between her right knee and right elbow and rotate and levitate herself a little bit up, so she hit Videl with her left elbow in her head and Videl crushes to the ground.

Vegeta looked amazed and said: What a technique. She is good.

Trunks: She is realy good.

Gohan: Reminds me a little bit of Picollo.

Pan: Mom, oh no.

Videl stood up and said: Not bad, I underestimated you.

Videl closed her eyes and pressed the inside of her flat hands together and start to concentrate an huge amount of energy inside her and covered herself with it. Her aura was shining a little bit like Gokus Ultra Instinct and then her aura turns into flames and her Hair was waving around like flames too.

Gohan: Oh no not...I must stop this.

Vegeta: Gohan you don't interfere.

Gohan: But...

Sarotto: Would she forgive you if you interfere Gohan?

Pan: Dad...what is this she is using.

Gohan:Uhm...This is something she called Beast Instinct. I just saw it once when I trained with her but it was sifferent when she was humans now as a Saiyan she is far stronger. She gets so mad that she turned into this...she was lost in this form like an animal.

Videl rushed suddenly so fast that everybody even the Queen and Gaia was shocked. She opened her defence and used her body to hit the young Saiyan girl with it. She hit her directly and so precise that the girl flew against the wall and felt down to the ground. She could barely standing up.

Saiyan girl: I....will...not.....(turns into a ssj)...mmmhhhhrrrraaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Videl lift her left hand up and aim the young girl. Then she starts concentrating a huge amount of energy inside her fist and her fist was blazing.

Gohan yelled: VIDEEEL....STOOOOP.

The young girl starts to lift up her both hands and created two energy balls in both hand and pressed them together. A lot of lightnings where surrounding her both hands and the energy ball inside her hands were creating a lot of radiates.

Videl: Raging Blaze!

Videl shots the energy beam at the Saiyan girl and the young girl fires at Videls energy beam.

Saiyan girl yelled: ROYAL RAVAAAAAAAGE!

Both energy collided at each other and both Saiyans were still pushing and putting more and more energy in there attacks and created an huge shining light which explode. Videl were pushed back but was still standing but the young girl was thrown back by the explosion and was laying on the ground. She turned back to normal and Videl turned back to normal too.

The other students were in shock that the young girl lost the fight and were talking in a muddle.

Queen Nemora: Gaia...bring her to the medical.... .

Then the young girl barely stand up and was slowly going to Videl till she was standing in front of her.

Young girl: Your strong...it was...an honor to fight you. But you didn't give your all, didn't you?

Videl: So you noticed it.

Young girl: It is not...hard for me to tell....if someone is strong...even the person cleares...his energy....

The young Saiyan girl suddenly felt down unconscious but Videl catches her.

Gaia went down and took her from Videl.

Videl: We can help her. Kale...

Gaia: No...She would never forgive any of us if you give your medicine to her. This Saiyan girl is to proud for that.

Videl nodded.

Suddenly a Young woman flys down from the sky and landed in front of the Queen and goes down to on her right knee.

Queen Nemora: I didn't expect to see( she topped talking and saw that the Saiyan woman has serious injurys She stood up and ran to her)...what's wrong Zaran?

Zaran: The Saiyans...planet Bardo...they are...in danger...please...

Zaran passed out.

Queen Nemora: Gaia go to Planet Bardo and help them, hurry.

Vegeta: Kakarott!

Goku nodded and asked: In which direction is the Planet.

Gaia showed it with his finger behind the Seats.

Gaia: This way why?

Vegeta: Everybody hold on Kakarott you too Gaia.

Queen Nemora: Please give your medicine to her.

Kale gives quick her medicine to Zaran and she stood up.

Zaran: I come with you.

Queen Nemora: We all go.

Everybody held on Goku and Goku felt energy's they were extinct one after another.

Goku: Let's go.

Goku teleport them all to Planet Bardo. Arrived they saw explosions and Saiyans were dying.

Gaia: We got to act fast.

Vegeta flew and everybody behind him only the Queen stood back and watched them from far away.

They arrived at the Battlefield but only some Saiyan kids survived and some soldiers which looks like the soldiers from Freezer targeting the the three young Saiyans 2 boys and 1 girl.

Soldier 1: Your gonna see the others soon.

He loads a ki but before he could shoot the ki-ball at the kids Bra kicked him away and the soldier flew against a wall.

Bra: You okay? Pan bring them to the Queen.

Pan: Caulifla, Sarotto?

Caulifla, Sarotto and her daughter helped Pan and together they brought the Saiyan children to the Queen.

The Saiyan group was standing over thousands of soldiers in the air.

Soldier: Look guys some other wanna be Warriors. Let's whipe them from this Planet.

The group of Soldiers were laughing at the Saiyans.

Vegeta, Kale, Cabba, Gohan, Trunks snapped when saw all the dead Saiyans under them and start Powering up their energy.

Vegeta: I will not let you kill one more...(Vegeta gets furious)......SAIYAAAAAAAAAAAN.

Vegeta was Powering up so fast That everybody was shocked even Goku couldn't believe....

Vegeta: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Vegeta was angry by seeing all the enemy soldiers were laughing and powered up but like the other Saiyans he didn't stopped. What is Vegeta going to do and how will this end? Don't miss Chapter 9 of Dragonball - The other Saiyan Planet.