Chapter 3: Training

You follow Pain into the training area. "Does your rinnegan hurt when activated?" he asked. "Yes." you replied. "I want you to activate it and don't deactivate it until I say." he said sternly. "Hai." you said. You activate your rinnegan.

You wince at the pain. After thirty seconds you begin to scream. You feel your eyes begin to bleed. "PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP!" you scream. "Hold it." Pain says sternly. You try and try. It's been a full minute and the pain stops.

Your face is stained by tears and blood. "What?" You were surprised. "Your body got used to your eyes. Most cannot deactivate their rinnegan. You can. However if you do, and leave it for an extended period of time. You will go through this pain again." You looked at Pain. You see his chakra points.

"I will show you a power from the deva path." He said while extending a hand to the side. "Almighty push!" A strong wind came out and knocked down a tree. "Manifest your chakra into your palm." You did as he said. "Now push the chakra out of your palm with force." You again did what he said. "Almighty push!" A large wind came out swaying the trees. "Well, well, well." A man said with blond hair.

"What Deidera?" Pain said. "I was wondering who the kid with the rinnegan was?" he said with a smirk. "I am teaching him." he said. "Deidera. Leave them alone." another man said. "Sasori my man. Always the impatient one." he said still smirking.

They started bickering about art. Pain asked you to follow him. You again do as he said but are stopped again. "Hey kid. The names Deidera." he said while holding out his hand. "(y/n)" you said shaking his hand. "Pain, when did we start taking in kids. Besides, looks like this one isn't even a ninja yet." he said while looking at me. "That's none of your concern Deidera. I am not training him to be a Akatsuki member. A friend wanted me to train him. No questions." he said to which Deidera didn't reply. "Come. I shall return you." he said as he started walking. Konan eventually joined us while we returned to Tobi.

"Welcome back. How did he do?" Tobi asked. "He learns quick. No doubt its the rinnegan." Pain said in reply. "Konan did you do any training with him?" he once again asked. "No, but I did get to talk to him." she said while ruffling your hair. "Alright. Ready?" he asked. "Yes." you replied. "Kamui!" he half shouted.

You were back at the Hokage tower. The Akatsuki. Rogue nin. I wonder why Tobi brought me to them. Pain was scary. Konan was nice. I enjoyed meeting Deidera. I need to sleep. You walked over to your bed and fall over. You slept. You awoke to a loud knock. "(Y/n)! Time to get up! It's almost time for graduation!" Ino shouted. "Coming! Let me get ready." You do your normal routine quickly taking a shower as you didn't want to keep Ino waiting.

"Shall we go?" you asked Ino. "Yes come on we're gonna be late." she said with a weird look. "What's up?" you asked with a slight head turn. "Your eyes. They're beautiful." she said smiling. You had forgotten about the rinnegan. As you both jogged over to the academy you figured out how to turn seeing chakra on and off. You arrived at the academy just on time. You walked and sat beside Sasuke. He looked at you while his eyes widened a bit. "What's up with your eyes?" he asked. "You know, that's the most you have ever said to me. It's the rinnegan. A dojutsu. Like the sharingan. I showed it to you yesterday. I figured out how to use it." you say back. "Hn." he replied. "Alright. The graduate test will be to make a clone of yourself. (Y/n) your first." Iruka said. "Hai." you said as you went to the front. A lot of people start to stare at your eyes. "Shadow clone Jutsu!" you half shouted. Four clones appeared. "You pass!" Iruka said smiling. He handed you your headband. Everyone except Naruto passed. As you begin to leave, you look at a swing and Naruto is sitting there alone. "Naruto!" you yelled running up to him. "Hey (y/n)." he said while looking down. "It's OK Naruto, I know what will cheer you up. I'm kinda hungry and-" you were interrupted by Naruto. "Ramen!" he shouted as he dragged you to Ichiraka ramen.

A/N

Hopefully this was worth the wait. I had a little writers block. So it didn't come out as soon as I wanted. ^^ <3

-Kai