Chapter 6: Mission

A/N Wow guys it's been a while. I have been working on a new book. Go check it out! Well enjoy. This is a kind of sad one.

"Hokage-sama. You wanted to see me?" you asked. "I have a special mission for you. Are you prepared?" he asked sighing. "Hai." you say quickly. "I need you to go and take out a platoon of enemies. There are approximately fifty Joinin. As well as five Kage level nin. These ninja are planning on attacking a small village allied with the leaf. You are to protect them at any means necessary. Even if it means your life. I have selected you as well as a few other Joinin. Due to your eyes you should be able to take out a good amount of them. You can seek out any other nin for three days. After this you are to depart to Uzushiogakure to defend." he says with a lengthy explanation.

I need good ninja. You end up rounding up. Kakashi-sensei. You go and ask him on the mission he agrees and to bring some ANBU. You nod and run to get Gai and Asuma. They agree as Gai gives you a smile and thumbs up. You fetch Kurenai. (Always had a crush on her. I mean who wouldn't :p not the character btw) she agrees with a hug, your face ends up you know.

You continue looking and find Inoichi. "I-Inoichi-sama I am looking for-" you were interrupted. "You have been seeing my daughter?" he asks with an eyebrow raised. "Uh yes sir. I assure you we haven't done anything. We are not in a relationship either." you say nervous. "Oh. Well you are a nice boy. I give you permission because I trust you." he says smiling. "Thank you. About what I was saying." you say debriefing the mission. "I agree. Three days. Understood." he says looking at you. "Thank you Inoichi-sama." you say with a slight bow. He nods and walks off. You exhale loudly. That was close.

-three days later-

You all meet at the gate. Kakashi, Asuma, Gai, Kurenai, Inoichi, ten ANBU, and twenty other Joinin. They all whisper about your eyes. You continue to Uzushiogakure. It seems like forever. You hold your hand up signaling everyone to stop. "What is it Y/N?" Kakashi asks. "Chakra three o'clock. Three miles away. A lot of it. Mask your Chakra. Let's move." you say. You continue leading. You finally reach them. You stop them again.

They all see them. A huge platoon of Joinin. You say that you, Kakashi, and Gai will take the Kage level fighters. Instructing the rest of them to kill the Jounin. They all nod and attack. You confront the Kage level fighters. One of them charges at you weaving hand seals for a Shadow clone. He makes one and charges at you. You use Shenra tensai to push one away but it was the shadow clone. You try and push the other away but he was too fast and he hits you in the stomach. Pushing him away he was also a shadow clone. You jump predicting he is underground. A hand sticks up. You were right. You get slammed to the ground. He was above too. You slowly stand. With incredible speed you are able to make a clone to go underground. You grab him as you charge towards him. "Water style. Water prison Jutsu." you say trapping him. You summon a large dog. He eats the man as you black out from exhaustion. You fall into a deep sleep.

-A LARGE time skip like shipudden-

You open your eyes. A hospital? You rip out the IV tubes. Ow. "What happened?" you murmur. You stand up and walk out the room to the front. She gets wide-eyed. "Y-You're alive?" she asks freaking out. "Yeah how long have I been out?" you ask confused. "Three years..." she tells you making you sit down. "Is Hiruzen still Hokage?" you ask shocked. "No. Lady Tsunade is." she says making tears roll down your face. That old man. How did he die?

You walk to the Hokage tower. You knock on the door and hear a annoyed "Come in." You walk in making her spit out her coffee. She stares at you wide-eyed. Why is everyone doing that. Your thoughts are interrupted by her speaking. "Y-Your eyes. You're
Y/N. I tried to heal you long ago. I didn't think you would wake up." she says staring straight into my eyes. "Well, I used to live down the hall. It's full of boxes now. It's fine. I'm sure someone will let me stay with them. I will talk to you later." you say walking out the door.

Ino. I am sure Inoichi-sama would let me stay with him. You run towards their house. Just as you are about to get there you see Ino with another guy. They are probably just fri-. Your thoughts are interrupted by their kiss. You walk past with your head down. She notices you."Hey are you-" she sees your face and your eyes. "Oh my Kami. Y/N!" she shouts but you stop her by putting your hand on her shoulder. "Stop." you murmur. You shouldn't be mad at her for moving on. You're not ready to talk with her yet.

"I am going to go speak with your dad." you say removing your hand. You walk inside the flower shop. "Mrs. Yamanaka. Do you know where I can find Inoichi?" you question. She tells y7ou he is at training grounds eleven. You thank her and run off, leaving Ino in the dust.