Rewrite Part 4

-2nd person-

You perch yourself on a tree relatively high up. You see a short red haired boy standing with two taller Genin. On the other side stood a tall rain ninja, along with two shorter ones. The tall rain ninja seemed particularly annoyed the red haired ninja. 

The large ninja was trapped in sand. The ball slowly raised into the air and spikes shot out from all directions. Presumably from inside as well. Blood rained from the sky. "That's messed up." You say a little too loudly.

The killers head snaps to the branch you are standing on. "Oops." The two smaller ninja take this opportunity to run away. "I guess you'll have to do." His bloodlusted voice calls out. You smirk. You jump down to his level. Blood coats the ground.

You sigh. "And here I thought this test was going to be easy. Well," You give a closed eye smile. "lets dance." You back up and weave hand seals. 'If I can't use Mokuton, best to use the next best thing.' "Doton no Yoroi." The ground shakes. A few seconds later rock forms around you creating a stone armor.

"This jutsu not only increases my defense," You run at Gaara and begin swinging. Sand blocks all of your attacks and Gaara looks stunned. "It also increases my speed." You sigh yet again. "However, it appears I won't be able to get through that defense of yours." The guy beside Gaara chuckles.

"Gaara's defense is impenetrable. Somehow it acts of its own free will. Its only mission is to protect Gaara." The guy boasts. "I wonder if it'll help against this?" You rhetorically ask. You clap your hands together. "Doton: Chidōkaku." The ground rumbles beneath Gaara and his teammates.

It crumbles sending the three down about twenty feet. You take this opportunity to run similarly to the rain nin. You rush to the tower as fast as possible. 'Glad I dragged the stone for my armor from underneath them. A pretty nice trap all things considered.' You're dragged out of your thoughts by reaching the tower. 

"Guess I better find Anko, and tell her I finished. I don't want to be in here when that red head kid gets here." You say to no one. You body flicker out of the forest in a puff of smoke. "There! A perfect leaf village symbol." She throws her last dango stick. "Huh?" She turns to see Y/N. "How'd you get out here squirt?" You hold up the scrolls. "Done." Anko's mouth drops.

"That fast? Damn you are one quick kid." She mutters. She pats beside her. You jump up beside her. "So what's your story kid?" You avert your gaze. "I can't tell you." She concedes. "OK. Can I know your name?" You nod quickly. "Y/N. I don't have a last name." She smiles. "That's a nice name."

"Anko! You need to see this!" An ANBU appears. Anko jumps up to follow the ANBU. She turns her head to face you. "You coming?" She gives a smile. You nod and follow her.

-1st person-

 'I regret coming with.' I was pulled out of my thoughts by Anko's gasp. Three ninja laid dead. All of them missing their faces. I walk over next to the one with a straw hat. Upon bending down and inspecting the body I notice that it's the same grass ninja I saw before the exams. "I know this... person?" I can't recall the gender. 

Anko puts her hand on her left shoulder. "All right! I need photos of what these three used to look like! Where are their ID's?" One of the ninja hand her three cards. "Right here ma'am." Her face scrunches. "Ugh! We've got big trouble! Get moving! Tell Lord Hokage exactly what happened. While you're at it, tell ANBU black ops they better get a couple of convoys to the Forest of Death!"

They nod and run off. "Meanwhile... I'm going to head in after these guys." I stand back up. "So... what's the problem?" I inquire. 'She seems really worked up over just a few corpses.' She doesn't say anything as she dashes off. 'Something's off. Better just head back to the tower. Hopefully that boy isn't there still.'

I flicker back to the tower to see a few Genin there including the red haired boy and his team. He shoots me a death glare. I hold up my hands in defense and sit down. 'I would rather be sitting in my room than be here.' I sigh. A group of three barge into the room. A rather creepy looking guy with dark sunglasses, a timid girl, and a loudmouthed kid with his dog.

-Back to 3rd person because I hate writing in first-

"Wow that was easy!" Kiba said patting Akamaru's head. Hinata soon joins petting the dog too. Their group sits in the waiting area along with Y/N, Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari. Y/N's loud stomach growl echoed. "Guess I haven't eaten in a while." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

Hinata reached into her pouch and handed Y/N a nutrition bar. "Uh, Thanks." He smiled. She turned away and walked back to sit with her squad. He finished the bar and looked up to see Gaara still giving him the same glare.

"Can I help you?" Y/N raised an eyebrow. Gaara growled before turning away. Y/N chuckled at his actions before leaving to find somewhere to rest. Luckily there was a dorm room nearby and Y/N stepped in to sleep.

-A/N-

Sorry it took so long guys. Hope you guys enjoyed this one. Later.

-Kai