Chapter 4

The sun woke you up. You stand up to get ready. You take a shower and put clothes on. As you brush your hair to the side and walk to the door. Ino is walking down the hall. "Hey Ino." you say with a smile. "Come on! It's almost time to get put in a squad!" she said waving for you to come over. "Okay let's go." you say while smiling. "Alright, alright. Settle down class." Iruka said motioning the class to stop talking. "Team 7. Naruto. Sakura. Sasuke. Due to the uneven amount of students. (Y/n) will also be in this squad. (I know its x Ino and your character should be put in Ino's squad but don't worry this part doesn't last long. I will be making this chapter a lot longer because of this cause I want to set up the upcoming chapters.)

Iruka continues to call out the squads. Team 10. Ino. Shikamaru. Choji. "Really? Two boys? Ughhh." Ino said while looking at me. You laugh. "Why do you talk to her?" Sasuke questions. "Why wouldn't I? Duck ass." you chuckle. "What was that?" Sasuke said in a mad tone while pulling out a Kunai. "What's wrong? Not gonna come at me? Duck ass." you say with a smirk. "Shut up!" he shouts. "Iruka-sensei. May we be excused?" you ask politely. "Sure but don't fight." Iruka says in a stern tone. "Understood." you reply back.

You and Sasuke make your way outside. "Gonna come at me? The last Uchiha." you say still smirking. "You don't know anything! I watched my parents die!" He yelled back. "I watched mine burn alive! Would you rather have your parents stabbed for a quick death? Or watch them slowly roast alive?" you say back with a emotionless face. He didn't reply. "So. Are we gonna fight? Or are we gonna go back inside?" you asked. "I-I didn't know. I apologize." he said softly. "Hn." you said back. You start walking inside.

"When is our sensei going to be here?" Naruto groaned. "Just be patient Naruto." you say. Naruto decides to play a prank. He puts a eraser above the door. "Our teacher is a joinin. An elite ninja. Why would he fall for such a prank?" Sasuke mutters. Your new teacher walks in and gets hit with the eraser. "Well my first impression of you guys. How do I put this? Your all idiots." he says. "Meet me on the roof." he tells the group before disappearing.

(The scene goes as normal.) "How about you? With the purple eyes." Kakashi asks. "I am (y/n). I don't have anything I particularly like. I hate duck ass over there. My dreams are-" you were cut off by Sakura trying to hit you for calling Sasuke's hair a duck ass. You caught her punch and without anyone seeing you move you had her arm behind her back pushing it up. "What did I tell you about trying to hit me?" you say with a smirk. "By the way Kakashi-sensei my eyes are called the rinnegan. Similar to duck asses sharingan or your left eye." you say still smirking. You let Sakura's arm go. "How did you know?" he asked. "How could I not? Kakashi. The famous copy nin. The sharingan can copy handseals. So I assumed." you say in response. He smiles. "Observant are we?" he said giving me a closed eye smile. "Quite." you reply. "Well. Tomorrow is survival training. Don't eat breakfast or you'll puke." He said smiling. "Hai." you quickly nodded. You head to the Hokage tower.

"Come in." a voice from behind the door said. "Hokage-sama. I heard you wanted to see me." you said. "Yes. Sit." he said smiling. "I see your eyes. The rinnegan." he said looking directly at your eyes. "Yes Hokage-sama. They are very powerful. I can see your chakra now with them. I also learned how to use an ability. It is quite destructive though. I would need a lot more space to practice it." you said. "Alright. I suppose I could allow you to go out of the village to practice. But you need to be careful. I trust you can handle yourself." he says. "Yes Hokage-sama. I appreciate it." you say in a grateful tone.

You begin to walk out of the village when Izumo and Kotetsu stop you. "Hey where are you going?" Izumo asks with a smile. "The Hokage has allowed me to go and practice an ability outside the village. It is highly destructive." you say return the smile. "Be careful." Kotetsu says. "Hai." you reply back.

You find a nice clearing. You begin to practice the almighty push. You get to a point where you can exert enough force to knock down several trees at once. "Very good." a familiar voice says. "Tobi? How long have you been there?" you ask. "Long enough. Your getting strong." he says. "Thank you." you say slightly panting. "Meet me here after your training. I shall take you back to Pain to learn more." he says. "Yes sir." you say back. Tobi then disappears.

You return to the leaf village. "Have fun?" Izumo asks as he sees me panting. "Ye-" you don't finish your sentence due to fainting. You awake in the Konaha hospital. You look at your arms and see IVs. You rip them out slightly wincing at the pain. You get up and start to walk to the front. "Nurse, how long have I been out?" you ask. "Well awhile. About 3 days. You should go see the Hokage. By the way your eyes are beautiful." she says with a smile. "Thanks." you say returning the smile back.

You arrive at the Hokage's door and knock. "Come in." he says. "Hokage-sama." you say. "I see you woke up. Your squad are currently on a mission to the land of waves." he says. "Thank you. I shall go get some food. Thanks again Hokage-sama." you say back. You walk to the barbecue shop. You enter and see Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, and Asuma. "Hey (y/n)! Come sit with us." Ino half shouted. You walk over and sit beside Ino. She grabs your hand to hold it. You let her.

"Uh (y/n) what's up with your eyes?" Shikamaru asks. "Its the rinnegan. A dojutsu." you say with a smile. "Would you like some barbecue (y/n)?" Asuma asked you. "Sure." you reply. He hands you a stick of raw meat. (Lol) You roast it and eat it. "Thanks for the meal guys." you say. You start walking but are stopped by someone. You turn around and see Ino. "Uh (y/n). Do you mind walking me home?" she asks. "Not at all." you say with a smile. You walk Ino to her front door. "Thank you (y/n)." she says smiling. "No problem. Oh and you forgot this." you say. "What?" she asks. "This." you say as you lean in and kiss her. She eventually kisses back. She blushes a deep red. "I-uh I'll see you later." she says while quickly walking inside. You laugh as you turn to walk to the Hokage tower. "Hey." a familiar voice says. "What?" you ask turning around. "You need to come with us." he says. Wait is that Deidera you wonder but are quickly knocked out by someone behind you.

A/N

Sorry for being such a cliff hanger guys. I am sorry about the 2 day wait. But this is my first 1200 word chapter. Tell me in the comments if you guys want longer or shorter chapters. Toddles ^^ <3

-Kai