Rewrite Part 3

Y/N turns to look at Naruto. Naruto's face is completely white. Y/N smiles at him. "Ah. So we have a selfless ninja." She dashes behind Y/N and Naruto. "What are you going to do if they can't help themselves?" She coos into Y/N and Naruto's ears. She begins to laugh walking back to her original position.

Y/N tosses Anko's kunai into the air. After a few flips it lands in Anko's hand. She smiles. "Now before we begin this test, I have something to hand out to you all." She pulls a stack of papers from underneath her overcoat. "It's just a standard consent form." Some of the candidates eyes widen.

"Before the test, all of you are going to have to read over this form. Then sign it." She slaps the back of the papers. "What for?" Naruto questions. "Some of you may not come back from this test, and I have to get your consent for that risk. Otherwise it would be my responsibility." She starts laughing. 

"Now. I'll explain what you'll be doing on this test. Here pass these out." She hands the stack to Naruto. "The first thing you need to know is that this test will tax everyone of your survival skills." Y/N grabs his form and passes the rest to another Genin. "First, I'll give you all a description of the terrain on the practice field."

"The 44th battle training zone has 44 locked entrance gates. There are rivers and a forest inside. In the center is a locked tower, located 10 kilometers from each gate. It's in this confined area that you'll undergo the survival test." Y/N glances at his consent form. "The test consists of... an anything goes battle. To get your hands on these scrolls." She holds up a white and dark blue scroll.

"Both of them?" A Genin asks. "Yes." She shows everyone both scrolls again. "You'll be fighting to get your hands on both a heaven, and an earth scroll. All together 26 teams will be taking part in this test. Including this squirt by himself." Anko ruffles Y/N's hair. Some of the Genin gasp. "Half of those teams will be going after the heaven scroll. The other half, will be trying to get the earth scroll."

"I'll hand over one kind of scroll to each team. That's what you'll be vying for." She smirks. "OK. So how do we pass the test?" A raven haired boy speaks up. "Your entire squad must bring both, a heaven and an earth scroll to the tower." Y/N rolls his eyes. 'That was obvious.' The pinkette starts talking. "That means at the very best, half of us will fail. More if not every team is able to get both the scrolls." Y/N face palms. 'Yet another obvious claim.'

"No one ever said it would be easy. Oh and one more thing. The test has a time limit. You must finish it within five days." Y/N shrugs. 'Fine with me.' He stops paying attention to the complaining of the other Genin. He narrows his eyes at the raven haired boy. 'That must be Itachi's brother. Honestly he is a lot less threatening.' 

"This test also tests endurance behind enemy lines. This is designed to be a grueling test. I'm sure some of you won't be up to the challenge." Y/N sighs. "There are also some ways you can get disqualified. The first is simple. If all three members of a team can't make it to the tower with both scrolls after five days."

"Number two: If a team loses a member, or if a member becomes incapacitated and can not continue." Y/N nods. "But most important, none of you, absolutely none of you may look at the contents of the scrolls until you have reached the tower." She finishes eyeing seemingly everyone. "Okay we're done. Each team take your consent form and exchange them for your scrolls." She points to a booth.

"After that, each team pick a gate and you'll be let inside." She sighs. "Oh and I have one more word of advice. Just don't die!" Y/N tenses. He walks off and up into a tree. A face comes out of the tree. "Remember. No wood release." Y/N nods not looking up. He signs the form and walks to the booth. He stops halfway upon seeing the Uchiha.

He teleports beside him. "Hello Uchiha." Sasuke jumps. "How do you know that's my last name?" He scoffs. "You look similar to your brother." Y/N deadpans. Sasuke's narrows his eyes at Y/N. "You don't know him." He turns away. Y/N chuckles and walks to the booth and grabs his heaven scroll.

He stands by his gate waiting for the exam to start. Anko approaches Y/N. "Hey. Y/N right?" Y/N nods. "You sure about going in alone?" Y/N gives a smile. "I'm sure. Thanks for the concern, Anko." She puts a hand on his head and ruffles his hair again. Y/N readies himself to charge into the forest.

A lot of inaudible yelling is heard and then the shinobi standing next to Y/N opens the gate. Y/N darts into the forest hoping to finish as soon as possible. He sees three ninja looking around. Behind them there is a bush with three other Genin. Y/N drops down in front of the three. "Hello."

One of the Genin charges Y/N and they begin a taijutsu fight. After a few punches Y/N kicks the attacker away and starts weaving hand seals. "We gotta get outta here!" Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji run away from the bush further into the woods. Y/N smiles at them as they run. 'Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu.'

Two water clones appear next to Y/N. "Three on three. This seems even now." Y/N's clones charged the three Genin. They managed to take out one clone as the other incapacitated one of their members. One of the Genin spoke up. "Okay, okay! Take it. Let us go." He pulls out an earth scroll and sets it on the floor.

The three Genin run off into the forest while Y/N collects the scroll. He jumps back up onto a tree and focuses on looking for other ninja. He finds the chakra of six ninja. He dashes toward the chakra. 

A/N

Looks like Y/N is going to pass the Chunin exams! Will he help Sakura? Or will he just watch? Who knows. Well I do but you gotta wait. Later

-Kai