Rewrite Part 9

-3rd person-

Itachi, Y/N and Kisame had retreated to outside the village. Itachi was sitting on the ground attempting to locate the Nine Tailed Fox's chakra.

Y/N and Kisame were leaning against a tree looking at Itachi. "Kisame. What are we doing here? Nag- I mean Pain... he wouldn't tell me."

Kisame smirked. "You won't like it if I tell you. That's probably why he didn't say anything." Y/N sighed and tilted his head toward the ground.

He truthfully didn't want to hurt anyone unless necessary. "May I hold Samehada?" Y/N asked Kisame with a pleading look.

"You remember what happened last time?" Y/N nodded. "I've been talking to Samehada when you leave him inside your room." Kisame rolls his eyes at the fact that Y/N had been going in his room without permission.

"Knock yourself out... from blood loss most likely." Kisame muttered the last part under his breath. Kisame extended the hilt to Y/N.

Y/N took it confidently as a scale pierces his hand. Y/N winces but continues to hold Samehada.

"Samehada's getting used to you huh?" Kisame can't help but grin. Y/N turns and swings Samehada at a tree. A large amount of the bottom gets taken out. 

The tree slowly tips over. Y/N swiftly returns Samehada. Y/N looks to his hand and watches as it quickly heals itself.

"Come on." Itachi says grabbing the attention of the two. "Back into town? I'd love some more dumplings!" Kisame jokes.

-Timeskip-

"Yeah, Yeah I'll be there in a second!" Naruto yells from inside the room. He opens it to reveal three cloaked figures.

"Huh. Hard to believe that such a child carries the Nine Tailed Fox." Naruto stands in disbelief.

"So we're hunting Bijuu?" Kisame nods to Y/N. "Naruto, you're coming with us." Itachi says calmly.

"Why don't we take a walk." Itachi more demands than asks. Naruto slowly steps out into the hall.

"Hey Itachi, It'll be a pain in the neck if this kid makes a run for it. Maybe I oughta chop off a leg, Just in case?"

Naruto takes a step back in fear as Kisame approaches. "Don't worry Kisame. I'll catch him if he runs." Y/N assures.

"It's been a long time... Sasuke." Itachi slowly turns around. "Itachi. Uchiha." Sasuke says with venom.

"Well, the Sharingan. And he looks an awful lot like you. Itachi, who is this kid?" Kisame smiles.

"He's my younger brother." Y/N takes a glance between the two and notes the similarities.

"Sasuke Uchiha. The only survivor of the Uchiha massacre." Y/N says as he pushes Naruto away from him.

 "That's strange because the way I heard it the whole Uchiha clan was wiped out. By you." Kisame coos.

Y/N knew he didn't have to step in. Unlike most people he really knew Itachi. He wanted nothing more than his safety.

"Itachi Uchiha. I hope you're ready to die." Y/N stifled a laugh while Naruto was in complete shock.

"It's just like you've said brother. I've fostered my hatred for you all this time. I've lived my life for one single purpose." Lightning crackled in his hand as he stared at his brother.

"TO SEE YOU DIE!" Sasuke whips his Chidori to the wall. "YOU'RE DEAD!" He charges toward Itachi.

Itachi grabs his hand before it makes impact with himself and puts it into the wall.

Naruto makes a hand sign to try to save his friend. A orange chakra cloak envelops him.

"The air is ripe with chakra. This must be it. The power of the Nine Tails." Kisame says slightly amused.

Sasuke rears back his fist. "Enough." Sasuke's arm is stopped by Itachi breaking his other wrist.

Crying out in pain, Sasuke falls to the floor. "Sasuke! Alright that's it!" Naruto begins making hand signs for the summoning jutsu.

"Not so fast." Y/N slams his hands into the ground and four wooden pillars shoot up around Naruto, absorbing his Chakra.

Naruto attempts to still do his jutsu. "I absorbed all that build up Chakra. Good luck trying to make any more for another minute."

Y/N claps his hands together and a pillar moves in to grab Naruto. Naruto closes his eyes and braces for the impact.

Smoke appears and just as quickly evaporates. Y/N's eyes widen as a Toad is holding onto the wooden beam.

A thicker smoke appears behind Naruto and a voice calls out. "You three don't know me at all do you?"

The smoke clears and a man with white hair holding a girl is standing behind Naruto. "Jiraiya the Toad Sage falls victim to no woman's charm!" 

"Rare beauty's drop for me! Like blossoms in a storm!" Jiraiya says eccentrically. "When you reach the stature I have ladies worship your awesomeness!"

Everyone stands awkwardly for a moment. "Aw don't give me that! One wink from a pretty girl and you turn into a mountain of mush!" Naruto yells.

"You fell for it like a ton of bricks pervy sage!" Naruto accuses. Y/N gives a small chuckle at the nickname.

"I really wish you wouldn't call me that in front of other people." Jiraiya irks Naruto.

"Are you kidding me?! We've got worse things to worry about than what these guys think of you!" The two continue to yell at each other.

Y/N swiftly retreats back to Itachi and Kisame. "Should we fight Sensei?" Y/N questions.

"Despite my confidence in your abilities, you shouldn't take on a Sanin. At least not so lightly." Itachi continues watching the two.

Kisame chuckles. "Whatever name you go by Master Jiraiya, I must say you're something of a disappointment. A lecherous old man with the disposition of a child."

"It's almost impossible to believe that you are one of the three legendary Sanin." Kisame shocks Naruto.

"Y-You already know who he is?" Naruto questions. "Uh, don't be fooled by appearances or anything this little squirt might say."

"So. You somehow managed to release the genjutsu he cast on her ey?" Kisame teases. 

Jiraiya slowly sets down the woman. "What kind of coward would do something like that? Casting a genjutsu on an innocent woman."

"Just to separate the two of us. I know that Naruto is the one you're really after." Jiraiya and Itachi lock eyes.

A/N:

Hey guys! It's been a few months and my only excuse is laziness. Sorry about not updating for a while. Hope everyone is staying safe!

-Kai